Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having problems loading any items in game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having problems loading any items in game Empty Having problems loading any items in game

Post by Guest Mon 23 Dec 2013, 20:06

I am trying to play my sims game. Before this, I go into edit town to put in my boardwalk and all it does is load. It never come on. I uninstall origin and I have unstalled all games and reinstalled them.

I never had this problem before.

//Edit:  Please make sure you're not double-posting here!  If you need to add anything, please Edit your posts.  Thank you.

-  Sephymuffins

Back to top Go down

Having problems loading any items in game Empty Re: Having problems loading any items in game

Post by Sephymuffins Wed 25 Dec 2013, 17:58

Hello,

I believe I'm slightly understanding what the problem is, however, could you please explain it in a bit better detail?  What neighborhood are you loading?  Have you tested to see if any other neighborhood's 'Edit Town' feature freezes and will not do anything?
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Having problems loading any items in game Empty Re: Having problems loading any items in game

Post by Guest Wed 25 Dec 2013, 19:41

I was in roaring heights. I have not tried the others. All I know is this is the first time I have had that problem. When I am in edit town i can put my items and save with no problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top