Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My MacBook can't open the Mac "Ultimate Fix"...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My MacBook can't open the Mac "Ultimate Fix"... Empty My MacBook can't open the Mac "Ultimate Fix"...

Post by Guest Wed 25 Dec 2013, 23:04

My daughter keeps getting the message "No disk found" after installing Sims 3 Supernatural.  I tried following the "MUST READ HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 3 CORRECTLY", but when I downloaded the "Ultimate Fix" for Mac, when I clicked on the downloaded icon, an error window shows up saying, "There is no default application specified to open the document The_Sims_3_fix_MAC-1.rar"    So I can't proceed with the fix.

What do I do?

Back to top Go down

My MacBook can't open the Mac "Ultimate Fix"... Empty Re: My MacBook can't open the Mac "Ultimate Fix"...

Post by Dieneryn Thu 26 Dec 2013, 03:25

Hello,

You may try to right-click the file and open it with an unarchiving program that you have. 

Also, please refer to the mac install guide instead here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11808-brand-new-how-to-install-the-sims-3-on-mac-os-guide-read-it-here-now-new

Happy Holidays! Wink
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top