Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED HELP ABOUT TS4 ULTIMATE FIX FOR MACBOOK!!!!!!! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEED HELP ABOUT TS4 ULTIMATE FIX FOR MACBOOK!!!!!!! [SOLVED] Empty NEED HELP ABOUT TS4 ULTIMATE FIX FOR MACBOOK!!!!!!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jul 2015, 19:02

Hi guys, i'm playing the sims 4 on my macbook pro and it's lack of item and need updating. I downloaded ultimate fix from this site but it seems that it isn't working. So i want to ask if there is any update patches or fixes for Macbook? I really love this game
P/s: Thank you for noticing

Mod edit: moved to "Mac support".

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP ABOUT TS4 ULTIMATE FIX FOR MACBOOK!!!!!!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: NEED HELP ABOUT TS4 ULTIMATE FIX FOR MACBOOK!!!!!!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jul 2015, 09:04

Thank you Wataru, I already download wine and install TS4 by it. But still, the ultimate fix doesnt work. Sad

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP ABOUT TS4 ULTIMATE FIX FOR MACBOOK!!!!!!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: NEED HELP ABOUT TS4 ULTIMATE FIX FOR MACBOOK!!!!!!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jul 2015, 12:51

Admin :< Can you help me :'< Sad ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Mon 27 Jul 2015, 22:30

Hello thanh31596,

First of all I don't know which way you installed it (Bootcamp/Wine/Parallels) but officially we can't give any support as we couldn't make The Sims 4 run on our Mac system successfully.

Wataru2 has been trying to make it work for some time and doing an amazing job, but still we are not even half-through to make it run here...

So if the solution that wataru2 has offered you didn't work, I am not sure anyone can help you in this point, including Admin.

But please keep in touch with us, we are hoping (really hard) to overcome all the obstacles over running Sims 4 on our Macs.

Thansk for your understanding!
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jul 2015, 19:34

Hi guys, thanks for your replies, I tried to reinstall my game according to mr. wataru2's suggesstion. However, i find it struggling to follow steps in that topic because i dont know where the crack is and my "directory of the game" is missing some folders compared to the website's one. Can you solve my problem? I really need help :<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jul 2015, 19:36

Here are some specific pictures of my problem:
Here is my game directory, which is missing some folders compared to that topic
NEED HELP ABOUT TS4 ULTIMATE FIX FOR MACBOOK!!!!!!! [SOLVED] Screen12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jul 2015, 19:38

And here is the game setup folder that i downloaded from this page, i don't know where the crack located Sad 
NEED HELP ABOUT TS4 ULTIMATE FIX FOR MACBOOK!!!!!!! [SOLVED] Screen13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jul 2015, 21:37

Hi Thanh,

Your game directory is whatever is in The Sims 4 folder. I can't see what is in your directory since the picture is cut off right before it.

Your question regarding 'crack' only applies when the download requires u to manually put a crack. In G4TW, the crack is pre-applied so all you need to do is install. In short, there is no crack for G4TW The Sims 4 for you to apply. It is pre-applied.

To install:
Right click on wrapper -> Show package content
Double click on Wineskin -> Install Software
Choose Setup Executable -> Select The_Sims_4_Setup.exe
Install as instructed on the install setup.

You should get The Sims 4 installed by doing so.
Follow the Addons/DLC for The Sims 4. It's a tedious process manually applying the fix, but it should work. If you do not have the existing folder, it is normal. You simply drop it into the The Sims 4 directory (The Sims 4 folder highlighted in red from your picture.) The guide specifically stated that for any FOLDER that requires overwriting, double check you don't overwrite the folder with important files within.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jul 2015, 07:23

OMG!!! Thank you guys so much!!!!!! I finally worked <3 Now i can have the basement mode in my game <3 Love it.
But i still have 1 last question: When i tried to apply custom contents that were downloaded from the internet, there appeared "maxis does not pre-screen screen or support mods" when i open the game. And i can't find my new contents in the game either Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jul 2015, 08:05

OMG nevermind guys. I found my cc <3 <3 omg love you guys so much (y)

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Fri 31 Jul 2015, 10:37

Good to hear it. Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem Smile

Topic closed.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top