Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Unable to start game- Service initialization failed" HELP?! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Unable to start game- Service initialization failed" HELP?! [SOLVED] Empty "Unable to start game- Service initialization failed" HELP?! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 10:28

I'll include the printscreen here so I can discuss it.

I am really confused as to what this means. I legally own the base game, diesel stuff and generations expansion pack. I can't read the installation file in the Sims 3 Fix RAR as windows 8 sucks ass. As you can see I am trying to download an expansion pack from the ultimate fix download, but it's just not working!! PLEASE HELP ME I've seen the admins have been good for response time in the past so fingers crossed?!

"Unable to start game- Service initialization failed" HELP?! [SOLVED] 65vr5g

Back to top Go down

"Unable to start game- Service initialization failed" HELP?! [SOLVED] Empty Re: "Unable to start game- Service initialization failed" HELP?! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 10:54

I'm no Admin, but you can't download a game from the Ultimate fix if you do not own that expansion pack. The ultimate fix isn't where you download them, it's what you use after you have downloaded the game(s) to make sure everything works..

Back to top Go down

"Unable to start game- Service initialization failed" HELP?! [SOLVED] Empty Re: "Unable to start game- Service initialization failed" HELP?! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 11:32

OOOH. Okay that may make sense actually, could be me being a silly woman and getting everything confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 11:47

Smile No biggie, was just doing a little bit of late night scrolling..
If you're still interested, you could download Ambitions here;
http://thepiratebay.se/search/Games4theworld/0/99/0
Just gotta do a bit of searching for it, I think its on page 2 actually

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 14:21

Well awesome you're fab thanks <3

//Edit:  Glad you were able to solve your problem!  If you need any further assistance, please feel free to open a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.  Have a great New Years.  Wink

-  Sephymuffins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top