Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! "unable to start game service initialization failed. (0x0175dcbb)" [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help! "unable to start game service initialization failed. (0x0175dcbb)" [SOLVED] Empty Help! "unable to start game service initialization failed. (0x0175dcbb)" [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 16 Feb 2013, 18:33

Hi, i encountered this error after updating the game and re-cracking with the freshest copy of ultimate fix.

I've read the other threads on this problem and went ahead to search the registry.

I've checked the installed dir/exec paths and there wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

SKU for base game has been set to 2.

There wasn't any orphaned expansion registry entries and there were 4 expansions present (which tallies to the expansions i've installed)

Any other things you guys would like for me to try? Thank you.

//EDIT

UPDATE.

Kept stubbornly running TS3.exe instead of TS3W.exe.

It works now~ Silly me.

/thread.

Back to top Go down

Help! "unable to start game service initialization failed. (0x0175dcbb)" [SOLVED] Empty Re: Help! "unable to start game service initialization failed. (0x0175dcbb)" [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 17 Feb 2013, 12:42

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Glad to hear you solved the problem yourself.
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need more assistance! Help! "unable to start game service initialization failed. (0x0175dcbb)" [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male