Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO CUSTOM CONTENT?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO CUSTOM CONTENT? Empty NO CUSTOM CONTENT?

Post by Guest Tue 31 Dec 2013, 04:13

Hi guys, I downloaded the sims 3 and everything seems to be fine (I haven't gone passed the launcher yet, but you'll know why in just a second) the instructions that I used to download everything mentioned that I wouldn't be able to download custom content. The part of me that was in denial (all of me) thought to myself maybe I'm misunderstanding, why would anyone play Sims 3 without custom content? Yeah well. I can't. I have the cracked version of the base game and I think that's the reason why I can't use it, which confuses me because last time I downloaded the game I believe I used the same crack and I could download sims3packs just fine. 

When I boot the game and play miserably with nothing I downloaded I'll see if .package files work. Please help, is there a fix for this?!

Back to top Go down

NO CUSTOM CONTENT? Empty Re: NO CUSTOM CONTENT?

Post by Dieneryn Tue 31 Dec 2013, 09:10

Hello,

What instructions are you following?
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Dec 2013, 18:02

I'm using the ones written by SimsHelper here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11271-detailed-sims-3-with-expansions-mac-installation-guide

//EDIT

Oh I found the problem, so sorry, nevermind!

Moderator edit: please use the "edit"-button on your post if you want to add anything to your original message.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Fri 03 Jan 2014, 03:59

Great!

Anything else you need help with? Smile
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top