Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Content

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Custom Content Empty Custom Content

Post by Guest Fri 06 Feb 2015, 21:14

have played The Sims 4 multiple times since downloading it, I have no folder labeled Electronic Arts in my Documents folder, this is what I have in my Documents folder
Custom Content Untitl11

The Sims 4 folder showed in this image is the one I made when I downloaded The Sims 4 and the Sims 4 Ultimate Fix from Games4theWorld.

Custom Content Untitl14

That is what the inside of the Sims 4 folder showed above looks like

Custom Content Untitl13

and that is inside the Ultimate Fix, I don't have the same folders as the others, does this mean I can't add Custom Content??

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help I'm new here.

Back to top Go down

Custom Content Empty Re: Custom Content

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 06 Feb 2015, 21:18

Hello Yukie and welcome,

Thank your for opening a new thread. Smile  That said, have a look at this here:
http://games4theworld.org/contact.html

Read up on the "TeamViewer" information there. And if you're ready, please PM me your TeamViewer ID and password. So that I can have a quick look at it myself. Smile 

//EDIT

You DO have an "Electronic Arts" folder - in your first screenshot. Please show me what's inside the Electronic Arts folder.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Feb 2015, 21:30

Hi there, @Yukieternity12, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Yes, as Carlos already said, you do have an Electronic Arts folder. Here:
Custom Content Untitl10

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 06 Feb 2015, 21:45

SeoY wrote:Yes, as Carlos already said, you do have an Electronic Arts folder. Here:
Custom Content Untitl10

My guess is that she probably found out already, on her own (but didn't post back yet).

Very Happy 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Feb 2015, 21:59

Carlos wrote:My guess is that she probably found out already, on her own (but didn't post back yet).

Very Happy 

Yes, you are right. Very Happy

But if she did find out on her own, I hope she posts back, so we can have some closure on the matter...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 01:15

Yes I did find it, sorry after I wrote this and figured out how everything worked I ended up going back to sleep and only just recently got up. Thank you very much for the help and I'm sorry I wasted your time like this I feel so silly now.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 07 Feb 2015, 01:19

Yukieternity12 wrote:Yes I did find it, sorry after I wrote this and figured out how everything worked I ended up going back to sleep and only just recently got up. Thank you very much for the help and I'm sorry I wasted your time like this I feel so silly now.

It's OK, don't worry. Smile  Quite a few people were having issues with that, hence I added the notice (in bold red color) that people should make sure to look in the right location and actually start the game at least once, in order for these folders to show up.

Is there anything else you need help with, or can I close the thread ? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top