Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

missing objects

View previous topic View next topic Go down

missing objects Empty missing objects

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jan 2014, 10:02

Hello guys, i badly need your help. I downloaded a torrent file of the sims 3 townlife stuff. But some objects like furnitures,  televisions are not available. Is it normal? is there a 
New town in town life stuff? Lastly, is there a new hauses? Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

missing objects Empty Re: missing objects

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Jan 2014, 17:36

mark17 wrote:Hello guys, i badly need your help. I downloaded a torrent file of the sims 3 townlife stuff. But some objects like furnitures,  televisions are not available. Is it normal? is there a 
New town in town life stuff? Lastly, is there a new hauses? Thanks Smile

Hello,

In buy-mode and build-mode, you should have an option by which you can "filter" the stuff, by expansions. That option is on the far right somewhere; the button looks like an asterisk, and if you click on it, you'll get to choose a logo - for an expansion.

Can you try that again and see if you really miss some stuff ?

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jan 2014, 14:11

I already did it. But I saw few stuffs only like, laundry machine, some light, and new laptop. And some exercise equipments. And I did not sawnsomennew hauses designs in edit town.
I did not saw a new town. There's no new vehicles. Is that normal? 
By the way thanks for  helping men:)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Jan 2014, 17:09

mark17 wrote:I already did it. But I saw few stuffs only like, laundry machine, some light, and new laptop. And some exercise equipments. And I did not sawnsomennew hauses designs in edit town.
I did not saw a new town. There's no new vehicles. Is that normal? 
By the way thanks for  helping men:)

The only 'solution' I can offer you is that you un-install Town Life stuff. Re-boot the computer after that. Then-reinstall the stuffpack again.

After you've finished re-installing, re-do the steps from 2 to 4 here.

That might work, but I don't have any other explanation then, if there really aren't any of the items you mentioned.

Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

missing objects Empty Nothin' new here

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jan 2014, 14:31

Have you checked online for the content that town life actually brings? (google/bing/yahoo it:)
There isn't a new town, nor you get any new cars in this expansion. I suggest that you find a site with all of the content listed and check it with your game.
There should be 35 buyable items and 5 build items, some new hairstyles and clothes and public lots. So NO houses for Sims to live in. Check for public lots (school/laundry/park/fitness) by going to the edit town mode. They aren't automatically placed in your neighborhood.

If you still have missing items, all I can suggest is to try and reinstall the expansion or redownload it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top