Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

frustrated, sims 3 wont work even though everything is done correctly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

frustrated, sims 3 wont work even though everything is done correctly Empty frustrated, sims 3 wont work even though everything is done correctly

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jan 2014, 21:57

I'm so frustrated at the moment urrrrgh.

So I followed the instructions perfectly, started the game, everything worked well etc. Then I wanted Twallan's story progression but found out that it wouldn't work with In to the future, so I uninstalled In to the future and remade the fix part (put the crack into the right folder etc) and now I'm supposed to start the game with the Island one. I pick the neighbourhood I want, then when it's loading the game just shuts off and tells me that it didn't work. I'm so frustrated and I've been installing the games all day and I just wanna play the game and sigh what should I do?

Back to top Go down

frustrated, sims 3 wont work even though everything is done correctly Empty Re: frustrated, sims 3 wont work even though everything is done correctly

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jan 2014, 00:25

And now I succeeded to play for a little while longer until the neighbours came, it became extremely laggy and then crashed again. Uuuurgh I feel like giving up but I know there must be something wrong? I have no downloads/mods or anything. Sigh.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top