Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW STORE FIXES QUESTION....CCmerged.package

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW STORE FIXES QUESTION....CCmerged.package Empty NEW STORE FIXES QUESTION....CCmerged.package

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jan 2014, 11:38

I have 2 questions regarding the store fixes..First the directions say to put the Ccmerged.package file in the mods/package folder as well as make sure it is in the DCBackup folder..I know that this file is supposed to go in in the DCBackup folder but I have read in a few different places that this CCmerged file does not go in to the mods/package folder. Is this a mistype or is it really part of the fix to have this file in both places? Secondly...this fix is another temporary fix? Are all of this fixes temporary?

Back to top Go down

NEW STORE FIXES QUESTION....CCmerged.package Empty Re: NEW STORE FIXES QUESTION....CCmerged.package

Post by J.T. Wed 22 Jan 2014, 11:58

Hello,

In fact, ccmerged.package is an important package for storing information about the buffs and skills given by the premium content. Thus, you are required to place it in Mods/Packages.

I don't see any harm placing this file in the folder. In fact, I have never had any problems with it, and so do many users of Games4theworld.

These fixes are NOT temporary fixes, and since MATY hasn't updated the store fixes (the store fixes we had before were from MATY). Admin chose to update them on his own. If you notice any premium content that was badly affected by the store fixes (I haven't found one yet), please provide feedback or suggestions on this topic: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t12688-official-mediafire-alternative-out-now-link-feedback

Let us know if you have any other questions. Smile
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down