Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Hair Issues? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Hair Issues? [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 Hair Issues? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 24 Nov 2014, 20:15

Hello, I'm having an issue with hair in the Sims 4; I really like some of the CC hair you can find, and one of the first ones I had was the Cazy one from The Sims Resource (TSR), which worked fine. A few weeks later, I decided to delete ALL CC, so that I could create folders to organize my CC more, plus some of it crashed my game. Upon doing this, I found the CC was no longer visible in game - I found a way to fix this - open my Resource.cfg in Word, and add some lines to it, which I did, and then the CC worked. However, I have a problem - whenever I use the hair in-game, it looks great in CAS, but whenever I then play the household, the hair looks blue on the AI panel, and looks blocky on the Sim! Aargh! I've un-installed and installed again and again, but to no avail. Does anyone have this problem and know how to fix it?

//EDIT

Here is the Picture of what happens -

Sims 4 Hair Issues? [SOLVED] 210

Helper edit: Fixed image.
-SeoY

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Hair Issues? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Hair Issues? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 26 Nov 2014, 18:07

Darky23 wrote:Hello, I'm having an issue with hair in the Sims 4; I really like some of the CC hair you can find, and one of the first ones I had was the Cazy one from The Sims Resource (TSR), which worked fine. A few weeks later, I decided to delete ALL CC, so that I could create folders to organize my CC more, plus some of it crashed my game. Upon doing this, I found the CC was no longer visible in game - I found a way to fix this - open my Resource.cfg in Word, and add some lines to it, which I did, and then the CC worked. However, I have a problem - whenever I use the hair in-game, it looks great in CAS, but whenever I then play the household, the hair looks blue on the AI panel, and looks blocky on the Sim! Aargh! I've un-installed and installed again and again, but to no avail. Does anyone have this problem and know how to fix it?

//EDIT

-SeoY

Hello Darky23,

Well, have you actually tried removing those hairstyles completely ? Maybe they just don't work - and then you just have to forget about it (and choose other hairstyles).

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Nov 2014, 18:16

Carlos wrote:
Darky23 wrote:Hello, I'm having an issue with hair in the Sims 4; I really like some of the CC hair you can find, and one of the first ones I had was the Cazy one from The Sims Resource (TSR), which worked fine. A few weeks later, I decided to delete ALL CC, so that I could create folders to organize my CC more, plus some of it crashed my game. Upon doing this, I found the CC was no longer visible in game - I found a way to fix this - open my Resource.cfg in Word, and add some lines to it, which I did, and then the CC worked. However, I have a problem - whenever I use the hair in-game, it looks great in CAS, but whenever I then play the household, the hair looks blue on the AI panel, and looks blocky on the Sim! Aargh! I've un-installed and installed again and again, but to no avail. Does anyone have this problem and know how to fix it?

//EDIT

-SeoY

Hello Darky23,

Well, have you actually tried removing those hairstyles completely ? Maybe they just don't work - and then you just have to forget about it (and choose other hairstyles).

Good luck !
Yeah, I've taken them out multiple times - I recently downloaded another, and that works, so I've taken these hairstyles out, and just decided that they're not worth it! If they don't work, oh well, I'll just use ones that do! Thank you for your help!

Mod edit: no problem. Smile  Don't hesitate to open a new thread if you want to ask anything else. Problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top