Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

store items and the recent update - need help. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

store items and the recent update - need help. [SOLVED] Empty store items and the recent update - need help. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jan 2014, 17:03

Hello,
So currently my game is on the 1.57 version. I told it to update to the 1.63 version and it wont. The only things I have from games4theworld are the store downloads. I do not have any of the expansion packs or worlds from this site, I bought them. I currently have (besides the base game of course): World Adventures, Generations, Pets, Seasons, Supernatural, Monte Vista, Hidden Springs, and University Life. My game will not update and when I go to play it on the 1.57 version, Monte Vista, Hidden Springs, and all of the store content I got from this site will not appear. I installed the ultimate fix, but do I need to since all I am using from here is the store content. Also, any suggestions on how to fix my game?
Thanks!!

Back to top Go down

store items and the recent update - need help. [SOLVED] Empty Re: store items and the recent update - need help. [SOLVED]

Post by Dieneryn Sun 12 Jan 2014, 17:21

Hello,

The ultimate fix would not work if your game is not updated to version 1.63.

I suggest you try using the manual patch here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t3597-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v163-fix-manual-patch

I hope this helps! Smile

Last edited by Dieneryn on Sun 12 Jan 2014, 17:27; edited 1 time in total
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

store items and the recent update - need help. [SOLVED] Empty Re: store items and the recent update - need help. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jan 2014, 17:25

Thanks! I'll see if this work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Sun 12 Jan 2014, 17:28

Alright, do update us, please! Wink
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jan 2014, 03:00

Sorry for not posting sooner. I went back to university and they are redoing all of the wifi and internet connections, so I could not download anything above 100mb. Thank you Starbucks for internet connections. Yes this worked!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Tue 14 Jan 2014, 08:39

Awesome! Enjoy your game!

Problem solved, topic closed. Wink
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top