Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Patch Problem?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Patch Problem? Empty The Sims 3 Patch Problem?

Post by Guest Wed 15 Jan 2014, 13:58

I have installed The Sims 3, this time right (yay). I have a problem with the version, it's 1.0.615.00107. I am searching a patch for that version to update it. I can't use the patch and ultimate fix from this site because I have just the base game. I would like to install Island Paradise EP but it says I need to update ts3 but launcher says there aren't any updates. Anyone here can help me to install IP EP? I mean can somebody give me a link to a working patch? ( 1.12 or 1.14 if it's possible?)

//EDIT

I updatet my Sims 3 base game to 1.63 version, i found on some ts3 forum. Everything was fine before that patch. I mean I got that problem everytime i was using launcher to play, and after the patch i can't play via launcher (like before patch) and via crack, the TS3 in Local Disc/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin (it worked before) Is there any way to fix? 
The error says :

Enter your Registration Code here

Please enter the entire Registration Code found either in your confirmation email, your game manual/product packaging, or game card.

And there down is a blank thing where I need to put the code.

PLEASE HELP. I NEED IT. I am having problems for like 10th time.  Sad

Last edited by alminaheh on Wed 15 Jan 2014, 16:02; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Patch Problem? Empty Re: The Sims 3 Patch Problem?

Post by Dieneryn Wed 15 Jan 2014, 15:10

Hello,

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t15652-do-not-patch-the-sims-3-to-game-version-166-yet

It's unfortunate that you have already patched your game. You can try the solution listed above, or simply wait till the Ultimate Fix is updated.

Good luck!
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Jan 2014, 18:27

It's actually 1.63 not 1.66.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jan 2014, 06:30

hi there please update ur game 
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v163-fix-manual-patch
then download and apply the ultimate fix 
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FIX (PC) ! *NOT WORKING* (Alternative download link: Mirror 1)

please read the installation guide before aplying the ultimate fix 

happy simming The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 16 Jan 2014, 10:35

Hello,

I urge you to read the thread very carefully and follow it precisely: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly.

Have you followed correctly the first step of the guide? Have you installed at least one of the expansions mentioned in the first step? If you haven't, you will still encounter the error whether you have done steps 2-4 or not.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top