Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims Pets Stops Responding!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Pets Stops Responding! Empty The Sims Pets Stops Responding!

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 20:34

After installing pets on my computer, I created a family; with a man, a dog, a cat and a horse. After going through the loading screen and into the house my a stops responding! After that I created a man only and adopted the pets. But even in-game it crashes.

I also tried DEP which is mention here : (http://games2014-01-202014-01-204theworld.bestgoo.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-7-01-2014-updated) And I followed every step but my game still doesn't work. The only step I can't do is Step 7, the Windows XP, Server 2003.the thing I'm stuck on In the System Startup area, click Edit to open the Windows boot.ini in Notepad. I can go into the System Startup area but there is no edit to choose from.

(Sorry I'm A Little Bit Noob About Computers)

Help  Help  Help 

Back to top Go down

The Sims Pets Stops Responding! Empty Re: The Sims Pets Stops Responding!

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jan 2014, 10:11

Please try to update your graphic card.
Also, start your game in Administrator mode.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 24 Jan 2014, 22:07

Is it only crashing after the pets are added to the household?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2014, 09:59

invalidusername wrote:Is it only crashing after the pets are added to the household?
I fixed the family thing now I can add a Sim, Horse, cat and dog. But it keeps crashing in-game. I've seen some forums about my issue and I think it's a problem with my graphic card. I have windows 8 and I went on start and typed dxdiag And went on 'Display' here's an 
image of it. https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/18/70/40/56/save16.png
I tried to update it since it's been 2 years without an update and this message comes : A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver Update Utility is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer. 

Link for the error : https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/18/70/40/56/driver10.png

What Should I do Now?? Sad  Help  Help

Edit : Expansion Packs : The sims 3 generations , seasons and pets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top