Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff Issues. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff Issues. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff Issues. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2011, 20:28

So yeah. I downloaded the sims 3 town life stuff and it wouldn't let me update, so I applied the ultimate fix, still didn't work. And I ended up breaking my game. I don't know what to do. I don't wanna reinstall everything because it would take a number of hours to do. Any ideas? Oh and hi.

(EDIT: What happened is I thought it might work and tried applying the base game exe and basically, that did it. If it's possible to get the correct TS3.exe and TSLHost.dll or whatever that was used with the 1.23 update for the sims 3 upon installation of town life stuff, that could fix it. I think.)

(EDIT 2: I fixed my game and have it updated. But it wont detect the new stuff pack.)

(EDIT 3: Nevermind. Patched, fixed, I just need a proper crack for Town Life Stuff.)

Last edited by Lady ElDi on Thu 28 Jul 2011, 21:19; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed)

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff Issues. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff Issues. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 28 Jul 2011, 09:33

Hello,
G4TW hasn't released Town Life Stuff yet, so we can't help with the crack right now. It can be found within the files of our release or the fix that will undoubtedly be updated when it's released.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff Issues. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff Issues. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jul 2011, 17:12

Well I guess you can lock the topic now.

Mod edit: Problem solved, topic closed.

-Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top