Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't update The Sims 3 to v1.67 fix. (Manual patch)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't update The Sims 3 to v1.67 fix. (Manual patch)  Empty Can't update The Sims 3 to v1.67 fix. (Manual patch)

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2014, 03:52

um, quick question. am i suppose to copy the #crack before updating the game on the launcher or after updating the launcher? the launcher is saying that an update is available. i've already copied the crack folder. what should i do? leave the update?

Moderator edit: Topics split. Next time, do NOT post ANY questions in "Fixes" sections.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Can't update The Sims 3 to v1.67 fix. (Manual patch)  Empty Re: Can't update The Sims 3 to v1.67 fix. (Manual patch)

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2014, 06:27

f5yes wrote:um, quick question. am i suppose to copy the #crack before updating the game on the launcher or after updating the launcher? the launcher is saying that an update is available. i've already copied the crack folder. what should i do? leave the update?

Moderator edit: Topics split. Next time, do NOT post ANY questions in "Fixes" sections.

- Carlos
Hi there, you first need to apply the patch then copy the contents of the crack folder to c:programfiles/electronicarts/the sims3/game/bin.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top