Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expansion Packs and Stuffs Should it be in order for installation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expansion Packs and Stuffs Should it be in order for installation? Empty Expansion Packs and Stuffs Should it be in order for installation?

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jan 2014, 11:20

Hi Mods,

So here's my scenario, downloaded the base game and a few expansion packs ( World Adventures, Pets, Supernatural, University life, Seasons, Island Paradise and High End Loft Stuff )

Successfully installed the base game and was able to play with it for 3 days... So then I decided to add/install the expansion packs. I started with World Adventures, Pets, Supernatural, University Life and Seasons. All fine no errors and no cracking done so far.

And then I added High end loft stuff, no errors. But when I am installing Island Paradise that I came across with the error. Forgot the error message but it's like "system not updated" of some sort.. So I cancelled it.

Technically Island Paradise was not installed. What I did was downloaded the ultimate fix, followed instructions such as update to 1.67 and crack the base game.

Open Sims Launcher, works fine updated to 1.67. Seasons window is up.

Select Town is empty, No option to select anything at all all blank. Nothing is clickable as well.. Ends up freezing and in order for me to close it i have to end task it via task manager.

What went wrong with the process i did? was it a wrong installation in the first place? Do i need install it in any  specific order with the expansion and stuffs?

Back to top Go down

Expansion Packs and Stuffs Should it be in order for installation? Empty Re: Expansion Packs and Stuffs Should it be in order for installation?

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jan 2014, 13:44

evilgod723 wrote:Hi Mods,

So here's my scenario, downloaded the base game and a few expansion packs ( World Adventures, Pets, Supernatural, University life, Seasons, Island Paradise and High End Loft Stuff )

Successfully installed the base game and was able to play with it for 3 days... So then I decided to add/install the expansion packs. I started with World Adventures, Pets, Supernatural, University Life and Seasons. All fine no errors and no cracking done so far.

And then I added High end loft stuff, no errors. But when I am installing Island Paradise that I came across with the error. Forgot the error message but it's like "system not updated" of some sort.. So I cancelled it.

Technically Island Paradise was not installed. What I did was downloaded the ultimate fix, followed instructions such as update to 1.67 and crack the base game.

Open Sims Launcher, works fine updated to 1.67. Seasons window is up.

Select Town is empty, No option to select anything at all all blank. Nothing is clickable as well.. Ends up freezing and in order for me to close it i have to end task it via task manager.

What went wrong with the process i did? was it a wrong installation in the first place? Do i need install it in any  specific order with the expansion and stuffs?
Hi there, there is no need to install them in an order but after updating to v1.67 did you excatly copied the files of crack folder to C:programfiles/electronic arts/sims3/game/bin if you did it in right way it should work and if you have any mods try removing them.And coming to island paradise problem can you please post a screen shot of it?

Back to top Go down

Expansion Packs and Stuffs Should it be in order for installation? Empty Re: Expansion Packs and Stuffs Should it be in order for installation?

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jan 2014, 16:45

Thanks for your reply.. Unfortunately I already un-installed everything will start from scratch again..

However, correct me if i'm wrong >>>

1. Install the base game / Dont crack

2. download/install the manual patch

3. Install expansions that I like

4. Download and and Use Ultimate Fix

5. Update/Install to 1.67

6. Use Crack from Ultimate Fix to C:programfilesx64/electronic arts/sims3/game/bin

7. Close and relaunch Sims

If I missed out anything, please let me know.. and in case i'll do have errors again while installing expansions will post it here.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jan 2014, 16:53

evilgod723 wrote:Thanks for your reply.. Unfortunately I already un-installed everything will start from scratch again..

6. Use Crack from Ultimate Fix to C:programfilesx64/electronic arts/sims3/game/bin

If I missed out anything, please let me know.. and in case i'll do have errors again while installing expansions will post it here.

Thanks!
Hi there, you are welcome and after you install the base game then update it to v1.67 and then install the expansions or service packs you like then then copy the files of crack folder to C:programfiles/electronicarts/thsims3/game/bin and no need to close the sims3 launcher.
And yes please let us know if you get any further problems or errors.Happy simming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jan 2014, 17:10

Thank you for your prompt reply, just confirm, file location should be C:programfiles/electronic arts/sims3/game/bin and not C:programfiles(x64)/electronic arts/sims3/game/bin ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jan 2014, 17:32

evilgod723 wrote:Thank you for your prompt reply, just confirm, file location should be C:programfiles/electronic arts/sims3/game/bin and not C:programfiles(x64)/electronic arts/sims3/game/bin ?
Hi there, C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin is the exact location if you cant find the electronic arts folder in program files(86) check program files.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jan 2014, 17:50

Noted. Thanks! Will keep ya posted :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jan 2014, 18:28

evilgod723 wrote:Noted. Thanks! Will keep ya posted :-)
Hi evilgod723,You are welcome and yes please post that whether your problem is solved or not or if you get any further errors or problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jan 2014, 19:02

chowdary wrote:
evilgod723 wrote:Thanks for your reply.. Unfortunately I already un-installed everything will start from scratch again..

Thanks!
Hi there, you are welcome and after you install the base game then update it to v1.67 and then install the expansions or service packs you like then then copy the files of crack folder to C:programfiles/electronicarts/thsims3/game/bin and no need to close the sims3 launcher.
And yes please let us know if you get any further problems or errors.Happy simming.

Follow up question Im currently about to re-install the base game... After I install it, dont crack? pull launcher up and update? correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jan 2014, 05:32

evilgod723 wrote:
chowdary wrote:

Thanks!

Follow up question Im currently about to re-install the base game... After I install it, dont crack? pull launcher up and update? correct?
Hi there,after installing base game then use the crack of base game update it with manual update then install all the ep's or sp's you want patch again and then copy the files of the base game to exactly which i mentioned above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jan 2014, 09:48

chowdary wrote:
evilgod723 wrote:
chowdary wrote:

Thanks!

Hi there,after installing base game then use the crack of base game update it with manual update then install all the ep's or sp's you want patch again and then copy the files of the base game to exactly which i mentioned above.
Alrighty...

When you say "patch again", is it the manual patch again or the patch/update from the launcher?..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jan 2014, 10:10

evilgod723 wrote:
chowdary wrote:
evilgod723 wrote:
chowdary wrote:

Thanks!

Alrighty...

When you say "patch again", is it the manual patch again or the patch/update from the launcher?..
Hi there, its manual patch sorry i didnt mention it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jan 2014, 10:55

Thanks! What about Origin? Do I have to include this in the installation process?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jan 2014, 11:32

evilgod723 wrote:Thanks! What about Origin? Do I have to include this in the installation process?
Hi there, no need of it to be installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jan 2014, 11:44

chowdary wrote:
evilgod723 wrote:Thanks! What about Origin? Do I have to include this in the installation process?
okies, just saw it in the ultimate fix video.. So technically thats good to know... I'll do this installation later on.. By the way, if i successfully installed this game ( which im keeping my fingers crossed ) Do I have to be online playing this or offline? And while online, if there are any updates/patch pops up, Do i have to download/update it?

Thanks Again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jan 2014, 13:23

evilgod723 wrote:
chowdary wrote:
okies, just saw it in the ultimate fix video.. So technically thats good to know... I'll do this installation later on.. By the way, if i successfully installed this game ( which im keeping my fingers crossed ) Do I have to be online playing this or offline? And while online, if there are any updates/patch pops up, Do i have to download/update it?

Thanks Again!
Hi again, please do not update your game until we release our ultimate fix for it and you can play it only offline because it is a cracked version do not try to play online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jan 2014, 21:00

chowdary wrote:
evilgod723 wrote:
chowdary wrote:

Thanks Again!
Hi again, please do not update your game until we release our ultimate fix for it and you can play it only offline because it is a cracked version do not try to play online.
Oh My GOSH!! It finally worked!!!! Successfully installed The base game, world of adventures, high end loft stuff, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University, master suite and Island Paradise! 

My final question will be, if i will add another expansion lets say generations, ambitions etc.. Do I still need to crack it via ultimate fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jan 2014, 21:06

evilgod723 wrote:
chowdary wrote:
evilgod723 wrote:
chowdary wrote:

Thanks Again!
Oh My GOSH!! It finally worked!!!! Successfully installed The base game, world of adventures, high end loft stuff, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University, master suite and Island Paradise! 

My final question will be, if i will add another expansion lets say generations, ambitions etc.. Do I still need to crack it via ultimate fix?
Hi there,glad to hear your game worked.And coming your question you install the ep's or sp's you want to then finally crack it via ultimate fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jan 2014, 21:19

chowdary wrote:
evilgod723 wrote:
chowdary wrote:
evilgod723 wrote:
chowdary wrote:

Thanks Again!

Hi there,glad to hear your game worked.And coming your question you install the ep's or sp's you want to then finally crack it via ultimate fix.
Awesome! Cheers Mate! Thank You once again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top