Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding Sims 3 Unable to proceed. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regarding Sims 3 Unable to proceed. [SOLVED] Empty Regarding Sims 3 Unable to proceed. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jan 2014, 15:57

Hello, im just register and everything i done wrong, please bear with me >..<. I would like to request help from any kind soul.. Im currently install until Generation (i don't dare to install further) , and after i follow all the instruction, including copy the crack and place into "The Sims 3\Game\Bin" file, after i click and proceed the The Sims 3 launcher, the launcher gone, however game doesn't start as well.. I have try to find any solution inside the forum, but i guess im no luck.. Is there anything i can do? Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Regarding Sims 3 Unable to proceed. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Regarding Sims 3 Unable to proceed. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Wed 29 Jan 2014, 16:04

Lunaticor wrote:Hello, im just register and everything i done wrong, please bear with me >..<. I would like to request help from any kind soul.. Im currently install until Generation (i don't dare to install further) , and after i follow all the instruction, including copy the crack and place into "The Sims 3\Game\Bin" file, after i click and proceed the The Sims 3 launcher, the launcher gone, however game doesn't start as well.. I have try to find any solution inside the forum, but i guess im no luck.. Is there anything i can do? Thank you.

Hello,

I believe you have used an outdated crack from the torrent of The Sims 3: Generations?

Well actually, it's recommended not to apply any cracks from any G4TW Sims 3 torrents, as all of them are outdated.

Please take a look at this first: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly .

Follow steps 2-4 and you shall be fine. Remember when you open the Ultimate Fix, do not use other files from the Ultimate Fix. Use only the # Crack from the Fix as the thread I linked in my post mentioned.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Regarding Sims 3 Unable to proceed. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Regarding Sims 3 Unable to proceed. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jan 2014, 16:10

J.T. wrote:
Lunaticor wrote:Hello, im just register and everything i done wrong, please bear with me >..<. I would like to request help from any kind soul.. Im currently install until Generation (i don't dare to install further) , and after i follow all the instruction, including copy the crack and place into "The Sims 3\Game\Bin" file, after i click and proceed the The Sims 3 launcher, the launcher gone, however game doesn't start as well.. I have try to find any solution inside the forum, but i guess im no luck.. Is there anything i can do? Thank you.

Hello,

I believe you have used an outdated crack from the torrent of The Sims 3: Generations?

Well actually, it's recommended not to apply any cracks from any G4TW Sims 3 torrents, as all of them are outdated.

Please take a look at this first: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly .

Follow steps 2-4 and you shall be fine. Remember when you open the Ultimate Fix, do not use other files from the Ultimate Fix. Use only the # Crack from the Fix as the thread I linked in my post mentioned.
Aww... So does that mean i no need to follow the installation guide inside the folder of the game? so i should just install any version i require, and den follow the remaining step like you mention? Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 29 Jan 2014, 16:11

Lunaticor wrote:
J.T. wrote:

Hello,

Aww... So does that mean i no need to follow the installation guide inside the folder of the game? so i should just install any version i require, and den follow the remaining step like you mention? Thanks in advance.

Yes you are right. All the installation guides of any The Sims 3 expansion pack and stuff pack torrents are for reference of serial codes only. Do not attempt to follow any instructions from any of these guides.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jan 2014, 16:15

Thank you and appreciate your help, J.T. I would start to attempt it.  Very Happy  Thanks for replying.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 29 Jan 2014, 16:21

Lunaticor wrote:Thank you and appreciate your help, J.T. I would start to attempt it.  Very Happy  Thanks for replying.

Please keep us posted. Smile
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:04

Evening sir, thanks for the advice, as i able to proceed to enter the game through the launcher, but unfortunately, after the small movie and reaching the loading phase, all i saw is a empty bar and a pitch black background, and after the loading is done, i able to choose the place to play, however with some missing words on the box. I did try the solution through this https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t859-the-sims-3-text-balloons-not-showing-missing-fix , however, it seems like doesn't able to solve it. Sorry for the troublesome.  Sad

//EDIT

I had tried uninstall and reinstall , following the steps, and i would like to say, I SUCCESS!!! Thanks for the admin and the sim helpers, and wish u all have a happy chinese new year here!! Thank you.

Helper Edit: Please do not double-post. Edit your previous post instead.

Glad to hear that you have managed to solve the problem. Topic closed.

-J.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top