Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"No Game Disc Found!" TS3: Town Life Stuff Error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"No Game Disc Found!" TS3: Town Life Stuff Error Empty "No Game Disc Found!" TS3: Town Life Stuff Error

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul 2011, 06:34

I'm fairly new to downloading game torrents and have run into a few problems. I've been able to solve most of them but this one has me stumped and unable to play the game at all. Sorry in advance if this is a novice problem.

I bought the The Sims 3 and the Ambitions and Late Night expansions. Looking to add some new stuff to the game, I downloaded several stuff torrents and started by installing the Town Life Stuff torrent. Well, it's all installed, and I'm pretty sure the crack is in the right place in the base game's file, but every time I try to run the game, I get a "No game disc found!" message asking for the Town Life stuff disc. I'd settle for uninstalling the pack, but I can't even seem to do that without deleting all of the other versions of the game, no matter what file associated with the torrent I delete.

Any help or advice? I'd appreciate directions on how to get rid of/around the error message, but I'll welcome help in simply uninstalling the Town Life stuff so I can play the game again.

Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

"No Game Disc Found!" TS3: Town Life Stuff Error Empty Re: "No Game Disc Found!" TS3: Town Life Stuff Error

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul 2011, 18:06

I am also having this problem, help would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down

"No Game Disc Found!" TS3: Town Life Stuff Error Empty Re: "No Game Disc Found!" TS3: Town Life Stuff Error

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jul 2011, 03:22

Did you apply the crack to the correct area? It sounds like you haven't put the crack in the correct place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top