Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff won't start! No game disc found !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff won't start! No game disc found ! Empty The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff won't start! No game disc found !

Post by Guest Wed 10 Aug 2011, 18:07

I downloaded The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff from your site, and installed it. Then i moved the files from Crack into the Program Files, Electronic Arts, The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff, Game, Bin, and then launched it. It started but then said : No game disc found. What should i do? Before The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff installation the game worked perfectly. Any Help ?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff won't start! No game disc found ! Empty Re: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff won't start! No game disc found !

Post by Admin Wed 10 Aug 2011, 18:55

Hello,

You copied the crack to the wrong folder.
Please post a screenshot of the folder where you copied the crack to.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff won't start! No game disc found ! Empty Re: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff won't start! No game disc found !

Post by Guest Sun 14 Aug 2011, 23:11

Where precisely should I copy the crack to? What precisely is the crack supposed to replace? I know my questions may sound stupid, but I'm very new to this sort of thing and don't know what I'm doing at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 14 Aug 2011, 23:37

SaraLee wrote:Where precisely should I copy the crack to? What precisely is the crack supposed to replace? I know my questions may sound stupid, but I'm very new to this sort of thing and don't know what I'm doing at all.
Hello,

You must copy the crack to: C:\Program Files (X86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin INSTEAD OF C:\Program Files (X86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff\Game\Bin

After you do this, the game should work fine!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2011, 00:07

I downloaded the sims 3 from the ea store, so I happen not to have a "C:\Program Files (X86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin"
So I suppose that will probably keep this download from working for me. Anyway, thanks for the answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 15 Aug 2011, 00:12

SaraLee wrote:I downloaded the sims 3 from the ea store, so I happen not to have a "C:\Program Files (X86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin"
So I suppose that will probably keep this download from working for me. Anyway, thanks for the answer.
Hello,

Then you have to copy it to the folder where the game has been installed to and via their navigate to the Game\Bin folder. I don't know where the EA thing stores its downloads, you have to look it up somewhere. (Just like Steam installs its games in its own folder)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2011, 00:15

I will try to find it and let you know how it works out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top