Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need disc for The Sims 3 Town life stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

need disc for The Sims 3 Town life stuff  Empty need disc for The Sims 3 Town life stuff

Post by Guest Thu 22 Mar 2012, 02:03

I'm sure I did everything correctly. I looked around to see if others had the same problem as me and they did it was only for other expansions. Plus,they're problem was with them not putting it in the base folder. But, I kept doing that I'm sure I did it right. It also updated it and it works fine with the updating. It could be that my computer keeps saying it needs permission when I put the cracks in ( I found the way to bypass the issue when it said skip permission ).Could that be the issue?

Back to top Go down

need disc for The Sims 3 Town life stuff  Empty Re: need disc for The Sims 3 Town life stuff

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 22 Mar 2012, 13:17

Hello,

That your pc asks for confirmation is normal, but are you 100% sure that it is the crack you copied to the bin? The fix only has 1 crack, but you wouldn't be the first (or last) to overlook the #crack folder in the fix and assume that all of the files that are applied are cracks.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

need disc for The Sims 3 Town life stuff  Empty Re: need disc for The Sims 3 Town life stuff

Post by Guest Thu 22 Mar 2012, 16:05

Will I put the #crack in the bin. I also put the the others files of the expansion packs I installed in the sme bin as well

//EDIT
However I decided to just uninstall town life stuff and install
generations instead and now I'm just being told that I need the
generation disc( I might of did something wrong when installing)need disc for The Sims 3 Town life stuff  2830496658

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 22 Mar 2012, 16:43

Hello,

The install probably went fine, but you need the crack.
Of the expansions, only the Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations files go in the game bin. The other original files go in their own expansions' bin.
If your base game is at 1.33 now, all you have to do is paste the crack to the bin. It's no problem to install Town Life, but don't use the crack, you should only use the fix's crack.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Mar 2012, 23:00

I figured out the problem everything is working fine:D , but I have another question after downloading the fix do I have to redo the instructions when downloading another expansion pack?need disc for The Sims 3 Town life stuff  1577371209

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 22 Mar 2012, 23:07

Hello,

That depends on the expansion. Our advice is to install and try, and if an issue comes up, to reapply step 13 in the fix.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Mar 2012, 23:17

Will I just installed showtime.Earlier today I installed generations and then put the fix on.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 23 Mar 2012, 07:11

Hello,

Ok, after Showtime, you probably should.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012, 23:21

Ok and if I install other expansions do I need too also repeat everything or do I just drop the files of the expansion pack I just installed?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 31 Mar 2012, 09:19

Hello,

You don't have to copy those files, they are original files and are already present after they're installed. After installing the newer expansions, you may have to reapply the crack from the fix, you don't have to do anything at all after installing the older ones.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2012, 11:51

Okay Very Happy I will try that thank yuu so much Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 31 Mar 2012, 23:18

Hello,

Please let us know the final result. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top