Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My sims cannot prepare pancakes, waffles, cookies and other recipes. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My sims cannot prepare pancakes, waffles, cookies and other recipes. [SOLVED] Empty My sims cannot prepare pancakes, waffles, cookies and other recipes. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 07 Feb 2014, 07:29

hello.

yesterday i played, my adult sim and teenager sim can prepare pancakes and waffles for breakfast everyday.

then today, i played just now, both of them couldn't prepare those food. when i click 'serve breakfast', the balloons for 'waffles' and 'pancakes' were there but they're not highlighted. i cannot click it. 

so i made the adult sim go for grocery shopping. she bought eggs, shop for recipe like pancakes, waffles because i thought they ran out of ingredients.

but too bad. still, the balloons were not highlighted.

the same goes to the recipes. the adult sim wanted to prepare cookies to send to an event. i made her read the recipe, bought the ingredients, but still, the balloon for serving desserts-cookies was there, i couldn't click it.

can someone help? it's hopeless if the recipes cannot be made.

//EDIT

oh. i have solved it.

i didn't realize that my stove is burnt. so i replaced a new one and now i can make them prepare the food. My sims cannot prepare pancakes, waffles, cookies and other recipes. [SOLVED] Icon_smile

Moderator edit: Please use the "edit"-button on your post instead of double-posting. That way you can add anything to your original message. Beyond that, I'll close the topic, since the problem seems solved.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top