Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

regarding the ultimate fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

regarding the ultimate fix Empty regarding the ultimate fix

Post by Guest Sat 08 Feb 2014, 19:18

1st of all my game had this crash problem but after uninstalling and following the steps that admin posted the problem is vanished now i have that simple question i have sims 3 base game, World Adventures, High End Loft Stuff, Ambitions, Fast Lane Stuff, Late Night & Master Suite Stuff .. i didn't apply crack to any of them till i installed them all and updated them then i applied the manual patch and used the crack from fix folder only for sims 3 base .. the question is that iam downloading the other expansions all of them i figured out that i should apply the files from the ultimate fix folder for each expansion i installed before installing a new one then follow those steps again so is that right or i should apply only the sims 3 base files since it is the only one i applied crack to .. and one more thing in the installation guide in ultimate fix folder step 3 & 10 ask me to apply files from different folders with the same name to the same path which is sims 3 base which mean that they will replace each other so would someone plz tell me what is the right thing to do cuz i don't want my game to crash once more  Sad

Back to top Go down

regarding the ultimate fix Empty Re: regarding the ultimate fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 08 Feb 2014, 22:38

Jester wrote:1st of all my game had this crash problem but after uninstalling and following the steps that admin posted the problem is vanished now i have that simple question i have sims 3 base game, World Adventures, High End Loft Stuff, Ambitions, Fast Lane Stuff, Late Night & Master Suite Stuff .. i didn't apply crack to any of them till i installed them all and updated them then i applied the manual patch and used the crack from fix folder only for sims 3 base .. the question is that iam downloading the other expansions all of them i figured out that i should apply the files from the ultimate fix folder for each expansion i installed before installing a new one then follow those steps again so is that right or i should apply only the sims 3 base files since it is the only one i applied crack to .. and one more thing in the installation guide in ultimate fix folder step 3 & 10 ask me to apply files from different folders with the same name to the same path which is sims 3 base which mean that they will replace each other so would someone plz tell me what is the right thing to do cuz i don't want my game to crash once more  Sad

Hello,

It's not that difficult: at first, install any expansion you want, and at the end, you re.do the steps from #2 to #4 here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

You should NOT use any #cracks inside the expansions; you should ONLY use the two files of the #crack-folder inside the Ultimate fix, and copy + paste them into the base game folder (replace all existing files !).

Ignore the instructions inside the Ultimate fix too; instead focus on the guide I posted.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Feb 2014, 23:08

Carlos wrote:
Jester wrote:1st of all my game had this crash problem but after uninstalling and following the steps that admin posted the problem is vanished now i have that simple question i have sims 3 base game, World Adventures, High End Loft Stuff, Ambitions, Fast Lane Stuff, Late Night & Master Suite Stuff .. i didn't apply crack to any of them till i installed them all and updated them then i applied the manual patch and used the crack from fix folder only for sims 3 base .. the question is that iam downloading the other expansions all of them i figured out that i should apply the files from the ultimate fix folder for each expansion i installed before installing a new one then follow those steps again so is that right or i should apply only the sims 3 base files since it is the only one i applied crack to .. and one more thing in the installation guide in ultimate fix folder step 3 & 10 ask me to apply files from different folders with the same name to the same path which is sims 3 base which mean that they will replace each other so would someone plz tell me what is the right thing to do cuz i don't want my game to crash once more  Sad

Hello,

It's not that difficult: at first, install any expansion you want, and at the end, you re.do the steps from #2 to #4 here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

You should NOT use any #cracks inside the expansions; you should ONLY use the two files of the #crack-folder inside the Ultimate fix, and copy + paste them into the base game folder (replace all existing files !).

Ignore the instructions inside the Ultimate fix too; instead focus on the guide I posted.

Good luck !
well that looks pretty easy but i hope it won't crash though cuz this is what i did before then i had this crash problem after adding sims3 neighbourhoods from games4theworld downloads every time i try to create a new sim in my new neighbourhoods it give me that stupid message saying sims 3 stopped working then the game close so i had to uninstall them all then reinstall them and it works fine now after following those steps but thnx alot for your reply i shall give it a try and hope for the best

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 08 Feb 2014, 23:15

Jester wrote:well that looks pretty easy but i hope it won't crash though cuz this is what i did before then i had this crash problem after adding sims3 neighbourhoods from games4theworld downloads every time i try to create a new sim in my new neighbourhoods it give me that stupid message saying sims 3 stopped working then the game close so i had to uninstall them all then reinstall them and it works fine now after following those steps but thnx alot for your reply i shall give it a try and hope for the best

Once you "get" how this works, it's pretty easy. Wink

If you get any problems with crashing, let us know - in this topic here. Good luck again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Feb 2014, 23:51

"got" it  Smile thnx man .. i hope not to get any problems but i let u know if that happened thnx again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top