Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help and guide a dummy on downloading The Sims on a MAC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help and guide a dummy on downloading The Sims on a MAC Empty Please help and guide a dummy on downloading The Sims on a MAC

Post by Guest Wed 12 Feb 2014, 03:30

Please bear with me, Im not tech davy probably like most of you. I own a MAC and wondering if this torrent will work

Censored 

Please help and guide me. Please

I wanna revisit this game and bring back old memories
Thanks

//EDIT

OK so i couldn't post the link because of some rule but i found a way around it heh. Just close in the spaces to view.

//EDIT

ok so the link got edited
heres a different question

where can i d/l the sims (original with expansions) for mac?

Back to top Go down

Please help and guide a dummy on downloading The Sims on a MAC Empty Re: Please help and guide a dummy on downloading The Sims on a MAC

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 12 Feb 2014, 03:53

PhillySportPhan wrote:Please bear with me, Im not tech davy probably like most of you. I own a MAC and wondering if this torrent will work

Censored 

Please help and guide me. Please

I wanna revisit this game and bring back old memories
Thanks

//EDIT

OK so i couldn't post the link because of some rule but i found a way around it heh. Just close in the spaces to view.

Hello,

First of all, please do NOT post any links to Warez sites here, even if - in this case - you put several "spaces" in-between the URL.

Next: the ONLY Games4TheWorld download that is supported for Mac OS X is The Sims 3. You might be able to download the Sims 1, and create a .dmg file from the contents of the .RAR, and install the game that way. However, it's very unlikely that the #crack in there works for Macs too (see this post, although the topic is different, the basic outline *could* be interesting for you too). But in fact, it's even more than questionable if the "converted" .dmg file itself actually works...

If you downloaded and played the game in the past, it was not from Games4TheWorld (or you played it on Windows, and not on Mac). I'm sorry to say that, but if you need more help on this, you have to seek support for The Sims 1 elsewhere.

//EDIT

And could you please use the "edit"-button on your post if you want to add anything to your original message ? Thanks. Wink

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top