Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot verify/authorize dummy account..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot verify/authorize dummy account.. Empty Cannot verify/authorize dummy account..

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 20:52

I made an account on the origin website, then when I opened zclient and entered my login info, this is what happens:

Cannot verify/authorize dummy account.. Untitl16

I haven't recieved an email from ZLOEmu to verify my account. What is going on?

Back to top Go down

Cannot verify/authorize dummy account.. Empty Re: Cannot verify/authorize dummy account..

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 21:29

Come on guys...

Back to top Go down

Cannot verify/authorize dummy account.. Empty Re: Cannot verify/authorize dummy account..

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 21:30

On a hunch and some googling I found that you might need to create an account here https://zloemu.tk/reg

Now my email is recognised, however I'm waiting for a verification email. So now I'm stuck on "Account not verified".

Last edited by Jaffycake on Mon 08 May 2017, 21:38; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 21:37

Jaffycake wrote:On a hunch and some googling I found that you might need to create an account here https://zloemu.tk/reg

Now my email is recognised, however I'm waiting for a verification email.
I did that and I haven't received anything from them either Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 22:28

As far as I know, you need to register with a Yahoo email address, or the verification wont send. You also do NOT need to make a new origin account, just make an account on the website that was linked above (which will probably be removed as you're not allowed to post links).
Maybe one of the mods could edit the guide that was posted?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 May 2017, 23:22

Download from THIS LINK
Open the file Client
Click of BF3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 00:14

Tarac wrote:Download from THIS LINK
Open the file Client
Click of BF3

I've done this. There is no BF3 anywhere in the rar. I'm still having this problem. I thought that I needed an account from where the cracks are and the site is down and I can't download ZLOEmu to see if that would work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 00:19

Xoli wrote:
Tarac wrote:Download from THIS LINK
Open the file Client
Click of BF3

I've done this. There is no BF3 anywhere in the rar. I'm still having this problem. I thought that I needed an account from where the cracks are and the site is down and I can't download ZLOEmu to see if that would work.

Do what I did:

Uninstall ZLOrigin from your computer. Restart. Reinstall ZLOrigin. Close ZLOrigin. Create a new email address on Yahoo. Use that email address to register on ZLOEmu. Check your email and click the verification link. Run ZClient as administrator, and use your dummy yahoo email. 

Doing this worked for me. I'm currently at 50% downloaded and it's taking forever but it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 00:21

MAKE SURE you disable your anti-virus (windows defender) and firewall as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 00:30

Um. I still can't download ZLOEmu or even go to the site.

Last edited by Xoli on Tue 09 May 2017, 00:31; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 00:30

Xoli wrote:Um. I still can't download ZLOEmu.
 You don't download ZLOEmu, you just register as a user there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 00:31

Sorry. I meant I can't get on the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 00:38

Are you making sure to change the .org to .tk? Click here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 00:43

I was not aware that it was .tk not org. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 00:45

Xoli wrote:I was not aware that it was .tk not org. Thank you!

You are welcome!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 00:51

I'd just like to add that my gmail account worked with it after registering on the tk website so maybe we don't need a yahoo account?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 00:53

Maybe not, I'm not sure, that's just what worked for me. I was using two different Hotmail accounts before that and had no luck so I just made a yahoo account and it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top