Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simple installation question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simple installation question Empty Simple installation question

Post by Guest Fri 14 Feb 2014, 05:38

So I goofed and forgot 3 of the expansions, mostly got mixed up because the download site feels a bit messy. (any chance you guys could rearrange the download links so sims 3 stuff are all together?) Anyway, i have played the game for a bit thus its already cracked and all, my question is can i use the ultimate fix to replace the exes install my missing content, then reapply the crack? (after re-updating) Sorry for being a goofball.  Noob

Back to top Go down

Simple installation question Empty Re: Simple installation question

Post by Guest Fri 14 Feb 2014, 07:18

Turnus wrote:So I goofed and forgot 3 of the expansions, mostly got mixed up because the download site feels a bit messy. (any chance you guys could rearrange the download links so sims 3 stuff are all together?) Anyway, i have played the game for a bit thus its already cracked and all, my question is can i use the ultimate fix to replace the exes install my missing content, then reapply the crack? (after re-updating) Sorry for being a goofball.  Noob
Hi there,if you want to install any expansions yes you can update your game to v1.67 with manual patch then add all the stuff you want and copy the files from the crack folder of ultimate fix to C:programfiles(X86)/electronicarts/thesims3/game/bin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Feb 2014, 07:24

chowdary wrote:
Turnus wrote:So I goofed and forgot 3 of the expansions, mostly got mixed up because the download site feels a bit messy. (any chance you guys could rearrange the download links so sims 3 stuff are all together?) Anyway, i have played the game for a bit thus its already cracked and all, my question is can i use the ultimate fix to replace the exes install my missing content, then reapply the crack? (after re-updating) Sorry for being a goofball.  Noob
Hi there,if you want to install any expansions yes you can update your game to v1.67 with manual patch then add all the stuff you want and copy the files from the crack folder of ultimate fix to C:programfiles(X86)/electronicarts/thesims3/game/bin.
I've already done that once, will it hurt if I repeat the process? Thanks for the reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Feb 2014, 07:25

Hi there,do you have any problems playing your game?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 14 Feb 2014, 10:10

Hello,

You can use the patch and the crack as often as you want, there are no ill effects.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)