Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No game disc found on The Sims 3 season [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No game disc found on The Sims 3 season [SOLVED] Empty No game disc found on The Sims 3 season [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 18 Feb 2014, 08:11

Hello everyone!

I have a game problem:  Everything went well with base game, few expansion packs and few stuffs but until the updated (few weeks ago + few days ago) The Sims 3 season (still) won't open... to play.  I think because of update?   When I opened the game and the message said:

"No game disc found. Please insert The Sims 3 season game disc before proceeding.

Is anybody there to help me through step by step or/and download a file to make this game work?   

Many thanks.
 Facepalm

Back to top Go down

No game disc found on The Sims 3 season [SOLVED] Empty Re: No game disc found on The Sims 3 season [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 18 Feb 2014, 13:13

hello,

Please try to do this 2-5 following steps in: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck!

Back to top Go down

No game disc found on The Sims 3 season [SOLVED] Empty Re: No game disc found on The Sims 3 season [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 18 Feb 2014, 20:07

Okay!

Thank you for the reply / help, cezra31. 

Lemme try right now!

//EDIT

All worked out so good!

Thank you very much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Mar 2014, 06:58

Sorry for late reply.

Glad it work!

Happy Simming!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top