Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT - license limit reached - TRIED EVERYTHING

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

URGENT - license limit reached - TRIED EVERYTHING Empty URGENT - license limit reached - TRIED EVERYTHING

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 11:46

Hey guys

I have tried EVERYTHING. I have been calling EA and chatting with EA. They had me uninstall and reinstall the game 3 times which is absolutely hell with my internet connection. They made me do the cc-cleaner too, got me a new key, had me manually uninstall and reinstal the game and now my case has been sent to the supervisors, and they will respond as soon as possible, but I really don't have time for that.
I did everything I could find on this page too - NOTHING has worked. Every solved thread I could find has not worked on my game.

I downloaded the game via origin, I only have the Sims 3 base game and it is updated to the 1.67 version. 

What do I do?

Back to top Go down

URGENT - license limit reached - TRIED EVERYTHING Empty Re: URGENT - license limit reached - TRIED EVERYTHING

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 12:17

Please try the Ultimate Fix.
Copy the files from the #Crack folder to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

Back to top Go down

URGENT - license limit reached - TRIED EVERYTHING Empty Re: URGENT - license limit reached - TRIED EVERYTHING

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 15:39

Can you link it maybe? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 15:48

But that is for Sims medieval? Not for Sims 3?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 15:55

Yeah but shouldn't you have some expansion-packs? I don't have that.. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 15:57

You only have the base game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 15:57

Yes.
I really tried everything, but nothing works. EA has closed my case because they don't know how to solve it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 16:00

Ok, here is what I suggest.
Get an EP or SP that works with the ultimate fix, then install it.
Then use the Ultimate Fix.
Otherwise i'm afraid we cannot be of much help...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 16:01

I'm sorry, I'm not much of a computer person..
What do you mean by EP and SP? Where can I find it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 16:05

No problem, we're here to help!
You need one of these expansions: Into the Future, Movie Stuff. Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations.
If one of them tempts you, you can download it from our website, using a torrent software like µTorrent or bitTorrent for example.
Then extract the archive using WinRAR.
Then double-click the Setup file and follow the instructions. Do not use the cracks provided in the torrent, just use the Ultimate Fix like I told you above!

Hope this is clear...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 16:07

Thank you very much! I have been through so much trouble.. I will see if it works. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 16:11

Please do not hesitate to ask for help should you need some!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 16:32

I will, thank you very much. Should I just do it under this topic? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 16:32

Yes of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 16:34

Btw, will the expansion packs work even if i downloaded and bought the base game from origin?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 16:37

Yes of course. No problem.
Just put the Crack from the Ultimate Fix in the folder I said above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 17:02

Okay. I will just guide myself through the video Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 17:08

Which video?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 17:22

You don't need this.
Did you install the Expansion Pack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 17:29

I am still downloading one pack. 
Why don't I need it? Isn't this what I have to do?

(this thread is really gong to help the dummies like me, huh Wink )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 17:37

Well once the pack is installed, do not use the cracks from the torrent.
Instead, download the Ultimate Fix and copy the files from the #Crack folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
That's all that is needed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 17:48

Really? But isn't the video using the same ultimate fix? Why is it so complicated then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top