Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Service Initialization Error[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Service Initialization Error[SOLVED] Empty Service Initialization Error[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 23 Feb 2014, 19:18

So, I have downloaded every single Expansion Pack except World Adventures (legally, through Origin), and I do not yet have any Stuff Packs on my game.
I play on a Mac, and I was planning on installing every single Stuff Pack from here since I don't want to spend more money.
My game is already patched to the latest update, so do I still need to do Steps 2&3 on this page https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly?
If anyone could help, that would be great! I would prefer an admin, but anyone works!

Back to top Go down

Service Initialization Error[SOLVED] Empty Re: Service Initialization Error[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 23 Feb 2014, 20:39

There is a mac section available here:https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f32-mac-support
I am sure that if you post your question here someone will be able to assist you better.

Back to top Go down

Service Initialization Error[SOLVED] Empty Re: Service Initialization Error[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 23 Feb 2014, 21:05

Hi there,

I'll move this topic for your ease. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Service Initialization Error[SOLVED] Empty Service Initialization Error

Post by Guest Sun 23 Feb 2014, 22:50

I have bought every single EP & Base Game excluding World Adventures legally, through my Origin account. I play on Mac.
Now, every time I try to open up the game a message pops up saying there was a Service Initialization error (0x065d0274).
I have gotten this before, due to corrupt CC, but this doesnt seem to be the case here, as I haven't downloaded CC recently.
I have however recently tried to install all stuff packs, excluding Town Life, High End Loft, and Outdoor Living.
I read the download instructions carefully, and I skipped Step 2, as my game is already up to date. I applied Step 3 as well.
I also noticed that when I go to the launcher, and go to my Installed Content & Screenshots, none of them show up with a PDF image, and instead they're all brown boxes.
Could anyone help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Mon 24 Feb 2014, 05:31

Hello,

You should be looking at the Mac Installation Guide instead of PC:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11808-brand-new-how-to-install-the-sims-3-on-mac-os-guide-read-it-here-now-new

Hopefully that helps Smile
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Feb 2014, 22:55

I have followed every single step through, and even applied the crack. This problem only seems to occur when I try to download Stuff Packs, as when I downloaded World Adventures, it worked perfectly. I only got the Service Initialization Error once I installed Stuff Packs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Feb 2014, 01:10

Could you put this problem as solved? It turns out that all I didn't apply the Crack in Step #13! Thanks!

Helper edit: Of course! Please feel free to inform us if you have more problem. Topic is closed.

-Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top