Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Service Initialization Error. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Service Initialization Error. [SOLVED] Empty Service Initialization Error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2013, 18:14

Hello im getting the same problem and i tryed steps 2 to 4 again and it still said the sme thing help me plz

EDIT:
I used daemon tools,restated my pc,ran as adminstrater and reinstalled and no luck.

Last edited by cat2006house on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 00:37; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to include something)

Back to top Go down

Service Initialization Error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Service Initialization Error. [SOLVED]

Post by Dracos66 Tue 27 Aug 2013, 18:40

OK then lets try this. Unistall the Sims 3 completely (all EPs and SPs as well).
Create a restore point and run your fav registry cleaner/defragger.
Defrag your HDD and then shut your computer completely down for at least 2 minutes.
Using Windows update, make sure your system is up to date with any patches, drivers, etc. If any are available, download and install them and restart.

Mount the Sims 3 ISOs and extract the contents to a seprate folder. Navigate to that folder and right-click on setup.exe, select Run as Administrator and follow the prompts to install the base game.

Install the Manual 1.55 update and then install any of the EPs and SPs you want to have and run the manual 1.55 patch again. Copy the files from the Ultimate Fix to your BASE Game directory (i.e.: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin)

Then try starting the game using TS3W.exe
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Service Initialization Error. [SOLVED] Empty Service Initialization Error

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2013, 18:51

Plus, at installing the base game, choose another location than USA.

Back to top Go down

Service Initialization Error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Service Initialization Error. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Wed 28 Aug 2013, 04:29

gabrielfunkglop wrote:Hello im getting the same problem and i tryed steps 2 to 4 again and it still said the sme thing help me plz

EDIT:
I used daemon tools,restated my pc,ran as adminstrater and reinstalled and no luck.
Hello,

I've got questions for you. Please read carefully and answer them:

(1) Did you install anything regarding The Sims 3 except the base game?
(2) What is the error message? Can you give us the error code ("service initialization failed" error code)?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Aug 2013, 20:58

cat2006house wrote:
gabrielfunkglop wrote:Hello im getting the same problem and i tryed steps 2 to 4 again and it still said the sme thing help me plz

EDIT:
Hello,

I've got questions for you. Please read carefully and answer them:

(1) Did you install anything regarding The Sims 3 except the base game?
(2) What is the error message? Can you give us the error code ("service initialization failed" error code)?
I figured out the problem:i had installed the black box version before and it was still in my registry so after i removed it from my registry i worked fine.
Anyway thx for the help:cheers: cheers cheers cheers

Helper Edit: Alright, problem solved. Topic closed.

-cat2006house

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top