Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Help service initialization error.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plz Help service initialization error.[SOLVED] Empty Plz Help service initialization error.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 15 Dec 2012, 15:51

I just instaled sims 3 base game, some expansions and stuff packs.Everything went good until i reach outdoor living stuff i instaled and sadly i discoverd that i should not apply cracks before, but i instaled anyway and now is giving me error after i apply ultimate fix so now i just messed up everything.
Plz Plz Plz help. Plz Help service initialization error.[SOLVED] 2830496658 Plz Help service initialization error.[SOLVED] 2830496658 Plz Help service initialization error.[SOLVED] 2830496658

Why help me? Because I'm Plz Help service initialization error.[SOLVED] 1490881299 Plz Help service initialization error.[SOLVED] 1490881299 Plz Help service initialization error.[SOLVED] 1490881299

P.S.1 srry for bad english
P.S.2 I disinstalled the game so no prof srry but plz help me

Back to top Go down

Plz Help service initialization error.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Plz Help service initialization error.[SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Sat 15 Dec 2012, 18:56

So. You unistalled the game after you had this issue?

Also, really, the applying of cracks probably wouldn't have messed up the ultimate fix being used, since the fix replaces the same files as the cracks included with the games.

Do you remember what the error said?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Plz Help service initialization error.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Plz Help service initialization error.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 15 Dec 2012, 21:04

It said in the launcher that an unexpected error occured, please see log.
In the direct exe said that service initialization error 0x0175dcbb

So i could install sims 3 then world adventures, then last update and so on until seasons without crack and then i use ultimate fix

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 15 Dec 2012, 21:06

I would recommend updating, with the manual patch, right after installing the base game. Then you can install any of the expansions without having to update. Try that, and let us know how it goes. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Dec 2012, 21:59

ok thx for advice
Questions:
So i install base game then I manual patch which is it?(link maybe)
Then i install one by one expansion until i get a problem (hope not) and use what crack?

Srry but im new at sims games....gaming in general (hope you are willing to become teacher Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 15 Dec 2012, 22:12

invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Dec 2012, 22:14

thx a lot i will post in case of problems

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 15 Dec 2012, 22:15

You're welcome, and good luck!
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 15 Dec 2012, 22:22

Hello there,

We'll keep this topic open for you, please let us know the final result and if you need any assistance during the process.
Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Dec 2012, 22:55

Ok Very Happy
I need to know:
i installed base game and i dont crack then i update then i install any expansion i want and dont crack then i use ultimate fix is that it Question

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Sun 16 Dec 2012, 00:07

Yeah, that looks good, I'll just re-word it.

Install the base game.
Manual patch to the latest version (1.42)
------ (Alternatively can install the latest expansion (Seasons) since it will prompt to update to 1.42 and in the torrent you download has the manual patch included in the Support/Updates Folder.)
Install all the expansions you want in any order.
------ (World Adventure/Outdoor Living stuff maybe require a SKU change if you install Outdoor Living Prior to World Adventure, but haven't noticed if this is confirmed)
Apply the latest Ultimate Fix (1.42)
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Dec 2012, 08:13

thanx for translation

so i will leave world adventures and outdoor stuff the lasts
then i install all expansions
then which i install first world adventures/outdoor stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 16 Dec 2012, 10:58

Hello,

It doesn't really matter, but, if you install Outdoor Livingstuff first, and then World Adventures, you won't have to change the SKU version at all, in my experience.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Dec 2012, 12:01

Acttualy i just installed sims 3 base game and all expansions and stuff packs except oudoor living stuff and world adventures but i can install them later

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 16 Dec 2012, 12:39

Hello,

Sure, that'll be no problem. Is everything working now?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Dec 2012, 19:26

yes now everything is working thanx all for help and happy simming

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Sun 16 Dec 2012, 20:41

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

It doesn't really matter, but, if you install Outdoor Livingstuff first, and then World Adventures, you won't have to change the SKU version at all, in my experience.

Hmm, I installed WA before OLS and didn't have to change the SKU, so just something weird that happens sometimes.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 17 Dec 2012, 11:18

Hello,

That's good to hear.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top