Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About installing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About installing Empty About installing

Post by Guest Tue 25 Feb 2014, 23:06

This is on piratebay, Ambitions:

1. Completely uninstall The Sims 3 + All expansions.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Reinstall The Sims 3. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
4. Install WA.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
5. Install HELS.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
6. Install Ambitions. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
7. Install Fast Lane Stuff.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
8. Update the launcher to the latest version.
9. Apply these updated Cracks: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/fixes-f18/the-sims-3-latest-cracks-download-t656.htm
10. The Game should work fine now.
What i wanna know is, what is "WA", HELS, and lastly, after installing ambitions and fast lane stuff like it says above, do i just install the rest of the expansions they way the guides say or does there have to be a specific way? Just making sure i don't screw up this time cause last time i tried installing Island paradise something went terribly wrong with the game... xD

Helper Edit: I strongly suggest you to choose an appropriate font color because the one you have used makes your post hard to read.

-J.T.

Back to top Go down

About installing Empty Re: About installing

Post by Guest Wed 26 Feb 2014, 03:18

Hello and welcome! Very Happy
WA=World Adventures Expansion Pack
HELS=High End Lof Stuff Pack
Please follow the steps of this article to get your game working!
By the way the do not follow the instructions of that guide that you mentioned! Smile
Good luck! Wink

Back to top Go down

About installing Empty Hai

Post by Guest Wed 26 Feb 2014, 07:09

Thank you very much ^^

1 more question;

1. Install The Sims 3 and all expansions you like, but install AT LEAST one of the following expansions: Into the Future, Movie Stuff, Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations.* (You may skip all the "# Crack" folders. You DO NOT need to use any "# Crack" folders!) If you get an update error when trying to install any of the expansions, do step 2 first and then continue with step 1 again. Base game installation video tutorial

2. After you've installed all the games you want, RE-DOWNLOAD and RE-APPLY this manual patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v167-fix-manual-patch (The Mac version of the manual patch can be downloaded HERE)

Ambitions,  High end loft stuff, Showtime, Outdoor living stuff,  Into the future, Island paradise, Master suite stuff, Movie stuff, Seasons, Supernatural and University life are the expansions i have on now(nothing installed). Say i install everything the way it says here, can i normally install the other expansions i'll download later or do i have to un-install anything? c:

Last edited by xHers on Wed 26 Feb 2014, 11:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moar info pls :3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Feb 2014, 22:30

Hello, Very Happy
You can install whatever you want later on, there's no need to uninstall, just make sure you do the steps of that article properly! Smile 
Hope that was the answer to your question cause that's what I assumed! Embarassed
Good luck! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Feb 2014, 22:36

That's exactly what i needed to know haha, thanks ;P

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 27 Feb 2014, 18:08

Hello,

Do you need further assistance? If not, I am going to close the topic.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Feb 2014, 23:45

Well i hope i'm doing this correct, this is what i did so far lol;

Installed Sims 3 the way i was supposed to, put Island paradise on and now i'll be installing the rest of the games i have. After the install of all games is complete, i'll re-download the manual patch and use it again(do i actually have to? I downloaded it yesterday and used it today to update the game to the latest patch lol), and after that i'll do the Ultimate fix thingy. Correct or am i doing something wrong? xD

P.S sorry for teh font color LOL it was automatic, didn't change it xD

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 28 Feb 2014, 07:07

xHers wrote:Well i hope i'm doing this correct, this is what i did so far lol;

Installed Sims 3 the way i was supposed to, put Island paradise on and now i'll be installing the rest of the games i have. After the install of all games is complete, i'll re-download the manual patch and use it again(do i actually have to? I downloaded it yesterday and used it today to update the game to the latest patch lol), and after that i'll do the Ultimate fix thingy. Correct or am i doing something wrong? xD

P.S sorry for teh font color LOL it was automatic, didn't change it xD

You can install the expansions in any order and then (re-)download and the (re-)apply the manual patch.

After that (re-)download and (re-)apply the Ultimate Fix as per instructions.

Good luck and let us know if you need any further assistance!
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Mar 2014, 22:22

Alright you can close, everything went fine and it's working, thanks :b

EDIT: Okay new question, just gonna post here instead of opening a new topic, how do i get a custom lot installed in the game? I tried putting in a Sims3.pack file, downloaded it, clicked on it, it opened the Sims launcher, said there's a store patch update, i updated it, but the lot wasn't ingame lol, what am i doing wrong? xD

//EDIT

Bump, ^btw maybe it's cause i'm missing a expansion? I'm lost on dis lel c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 06 Mar 2014, 18:59

xHers wrote:Alright you can close, everything went fine and it's working, thanks :b

EDIT: Okay new question, just gonna post here instead of opening a new topic, how do i get a custom lot installed in the game? I tried putting in a Sims3.pack file, downloaded it, clicked on it, it opened the Sims launcher, said there's a store patch update, i updated it, but the lot wasn't ingame lol, what am i doing wrong? xD

//EDIT

Bump, ^btw maybe it's cause i'm missing a expansion? I'm lost on dis lel c:
Hello there,

No bumping, please.
Where exactly did you get the .Sims3Pack file from?
Did it install successfully on your Launcher or did you get an error like "Update your Game"? (Something like that)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Mar 2014, 22:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb2ZNlk2SVU

This is it, the DL link is in the description. I downloaded it, double clicked on it, it opened the launcher, said there's a "Store patch" avaiable, asked if i wanna patch it, first i clicked no cause i just wanted to go to Downloads and install the house,(when i clicked no, some script error also popped up) but the house wasn't there. Later i opened it again, installed the store patch but the house still wasn't there lol. Now when i open the house file nothing happens, the launcher opens but ther's nothing there xD

P.s i don't think there's a prob with the file, this guy's got loads of houses for download and they seem to work for others c:

//EDIT

Sorry for double posting... Installed all the expansions now, game works fine but the file still won't install. Here's the error i get:

About installing Fkbugxd

I've also gotten this(which is new, i've only been getting ^ till now c:):
About installing Fkbugxd2

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 18 Mar 2014, 14:27

xHers wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb2ZNlk2SVU

This is it, the DL link is in the description. I downloaded it, double clicked on it, it opened the launcher, said there's a "Store patch" avaiable, asked if i wanna patch it, first i clicked no cause i just wanted to go to Downloads and install the house,(when i clicked no, some script error also popped up) but the house wasn't there. Later i opened it again, installed the store patch but the house still wasn't there lol. Now when i open the house file nothing happens, the launcher opens but ther's nothing there xD

P.s i don't think there's a prob with the file, this guy's got loads of houses for download and they seem to work for others c:

//EDIT

Sorry for double posting... Installed all the expansions now, game works fine but the file still won't install. Here's the error i get:

About installing Fkbugxd

I've also gotten this(which is new, i've only been getting ^ till now c:):
About installing Fkbugxd2

Hello and sorry for the delay,

This error in the screenshot can be ignored; and it doesn't have anything to do with your issue with the .sims3pack. Smile 

Next, in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3, delete the following stuff:

-CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-plus the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails"

The compositorCache.package is the most important one to delete here, but make sure to delete all other files mentioned too ! Then, try again installing the house with the launcher.

If that doesn't help either, and if you really want that house, then look at this (more radical) solution here: 

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2208-sims3pack-installed-world-inaccessible-or-wont-install-fix

Keep in mind that after doing that "solution", you'll basically have to re-install all your.sims3packs. If it's really worth it, is another question though. Feel free to ask if you need more assistance !

P.S. please click on the "edit"-button of your post, in order to add stuff to your original message. Do NOT post multiple times in a row, please. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top