Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Into the Future; no disc found

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Into the Future; no disc found Empty Sims 3 Into the Future; no disc found

Post by Guest Sat 02 Nov 2013, 13:28

I put in the crack correctly and I've never had this problem before. I tried using the ultimate fix but it still pops up on the screen that there is no disc found! I really think something is wrong because I don't have things like the lottery ticket, the portal, or the Almanac of Time.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Into the Future; no disc found Empty Re: Sims 3 Into the Future; no disc found

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 02 Nov 2013, 14:02

calexandreat3 wrote:I put in the crack correctly and I've never had this problem before. I tried using the ultimate fix but it still pops up on the screen that there is no disc found! I really think something is wrong because I don't have things like the lottery ticket, the portal, or the Almanac of Time.
If you correctly re-do the steps from 2 to 4 here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

there shouldn't be any problem. There have been problems with the Ultimate fix link, so please re-download it.

The portal spawns itself when you start the game after installing "Into the future", or you can find it in buy mode, in Outdoor -> Outdoor activities. You get the Almanac of time after "inspecting" the portal, from the time travelling sim who comes out from the portal. I'm not sure about the lottery ticket though. You can always use the "filtering" function, that means you select a filter depending on the expansion pack. In buy/build-mode it's here (where it says "filter content..."):

Sims 3 Into the Future; no disc found 56357210 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Into the Future; no disc found Empty Re: Sims 3 Into the Future; no disc found

Post by Guest Fri 20 Dec 2013, 16:15

I have the same problem, too. I did instructions 2-4. I DLed the patch and ultimate fix. followed the installation guide in ultimate fix's guide but it still doesn't work. the worst part is i cant play all my expansion packs. every time I click the Play button on the launcher, it always says no disk found  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Dec 2013, 10:48

I have the same problem :o3..What can i do?

Moderator edit: @ you and "kattie1120", please open new topics for your problems, instead of posting under someone else's topic. That way it's easier for me provide individual support. Wink  And it also makes topics much easier to read.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jan 2015, 16:45

you need to go to program files x86 need to remove on deskop sims 3 shortcute and plays nieuw shortcut TS3W on desktop greeds and it wil work for you to

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top