Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Future "No Disc Found" after applying manual patch and ultimate fix. please help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Into the Future "No Disc Found" after applying manual patch and ultimate fix. please help! Empty Into the Future "No Disc Found" after applying manual patch and ultimate fix. please help!

Post by Guest Sun 01 Jun 2014, 22:35

Hello,

My Into the Future kept crashing everytime I played it, so I updated it (manual patch) and applied the ultimate fix. yet, after updating it I keep getting the "no disc error" any ideas how I can fix this?

thanks!

Back to top Go down

Into the Future "No Disc Found" after applying manual patch and ultimate fix. please help! Empty Re: Into the Future "No Disc Found" after applying manual patch and ultimate fix. please help!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 02 Jun 2014, 09:53

Hello,

The first thing to do is, to make sure you didn't overlook the crack that's found in the fix, and that the files have been properly overwritten.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Into the Future "No Disc Found" after applying manual patch and ultimate fix. please help! Empty Re: Into the Future "No Disc Found" after applying manual patch and ultimate fix. please help!

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jun 2014, 12:46

I applied the crack as well the first time. 

I redid everything anyways to make sure and now it's working. Strange, I really don't know what the problem was. I did everything exactly the same both times WhatDidUJustCallMe? 

God knows what went wrong! Anyways happy days and no crashes Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jun 2014, 20:42

Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top