Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to post problems with setting up Sims 3?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where to post problems with setting up Sims 3? Empty Where to post problems with setting up Sims 3?

Post by Guest Mon 03 Mar 2014, 11:13

Hey,
Where do i post about problems with installing Sims 3? The layout of this forum kinda confuses me sorry Sad

Back to top Go down

Where to post problems with setting up Sims 3? Empty Re: Where to post problems with setting up Sims 3?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 03 Mar 2014, 11:38

BiBaBuzzeMann wrote:Hey,
Where do i post about problems with installing Sims 3? The layout of this forum kinda confuses me sorry Sad

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that; but the first thing for you to keep in mind is that you read the small "notices" below the names of each sub-forum. For example, the notice below "The Sims (3) Fixes (PC)" section says...

Here you can find fixes for known problems with our The Sims (3) downloads. (DO NOT post your game problems here!)

These notices already give a good idea of what belongs into a particular sub-forum or not. Now...

For your questions about downloading and installing (= "setting up") Sims games (not only Sims 3, but ALL titles in the Sims series of games), open a new topic here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f38-the-sims-3-downloads-support-pc

If you have a question about specific in-game bugs/glitches, open a topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f11-the-sims-3-in-game-problems

Keep in mind that we often try moving misplaced posts/topics, but sometimes we just delete them (especially if they are posted in the sections called "Fixes"), because it would be too much work moving around topics that all the time. Besides, people will just have to pay more attention to these "warnings", below each sub-forum.

Hope this helps you !

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top