Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't load, no TS3w.exe file in bin, will ultimate fix help? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't load, no TS3w.exe file in bin, will ultimate fix help? [SOLVED] Empty Can't load, no TS3w.exe file in bin, will ultimate fix help? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 03 Mar 2014, 23:43

Have bought and installed all the EP's up to IP, now sticks on loading screen (black with blue circle spinning). Tried from C:ProgramFiles (x86)\EA\Sims3\Game\Bin\IP but there is not a TS3w.exe file. Would applying the Ultimate Fix help? Have deleted caches. Thanks in advance for any help, you guys are great.

Back to top Go down

Can't load, no TS3w.exe file in bin, will ultimate fix help? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't load, no TS3w.exe file in bin, will ultimate fix help? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 04 Mar 2014, 00:16

Can't load, no TS3w.exe file in bin, will ultimate fix help? [SOLVED] Untitl10
Hello, Smile
The Ultimate Fix doesn't effect game performance, it only solves the physical CD/DVD so you can play the game without the actual disk. I have a similar problem but when I start the game directly it works perfectly but when I start it with launcher, it sometimes get stuck there for more than 5-10 minutes and it gets very frustrating.
This is a pic of what you're basically looking for.
Try that and if it doesn't work someone else will come up with a solution!
Good luck! Wink

Back to top Go down

Can't load, no TS3w.exe file in bin, will ultimate fix help? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't load, no TS3w.exe file in bin, will ultimate fix help? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 04 Mar 2014, 00:40

Thanks for your suggestion, tried double clicking on the TS3 app but just went to the black loading screen with the blue circle again. On the Task Manager says "Sims 3 is not responding". Really appreciate the info about the Ult Fix. I am patched up to 1.63 and have all EPs up to and including IP.

Was working a few days ago; don't know what happened!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Mar 2014, 00:48

Hello again, Smile
It's strongly suggested that you update your game to the latest version (1.67). If you have ANY ep/sp from here(G4TW) you HAVE to use the manual patch to update and the Ultimate Fix to get your game working. Download the manual patch from here.
If you have any questions, go right ahead! Very Happy
Good luck! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Mar 2014, 16:03

Havent gotten any eps or sps (bought them) from here but will try patching up and see if that helps. Don't want to have to reinstall everything after all the hours I've put into gameplay! I do have NRASS mods and some cc, but mostly just things like hairstyles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Mar 2014, 17:53

Hello Smile,
If not even a single game is from G4TW then the manual patch and ultimate fix will be useless because the Ultimate Fix is for no disk and you can update your game via launcher. But you can still try if you want to! 
Good luck! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 04 Mar 2014, 18:35

Karenev56 wrote:Have bought and installed all the EP's up to IP, now sticks on loading screen (black with blue circle spinning). Tried from C:ProgramFiles (x86)\EA\Sims3\Game\Bin\IP but there is not a TS3w.exe file. Would applying the Ultimate Fix help? Have deleted caches. Thanks in advance for any help, you guys are great.

Hello,

First of all, please de-activate your anti-virus software completely. Next, re-do the steps from #2 to #4 here (even if you bought all your games, I still recommend you apply the "Ultimate fix"-crack):

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

After that, please have a look at my suggestion from this older topic on here, on dealing with this "black screen":

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t14295-ts3-black-screen-nothing-working-solved

Good luck, and keep us updated !

Last edited by Carlos on Tue 04 Mar 2014, 19:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect link on "black screen problem" fixed.)
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Mar 2014, 19:17

Hi Carlos,

Don't see where you talk about the 'black screen' in that topic. Can you send a specific link? Thanks so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 04 Mar 2014, 19:21

Karenev56 wrote:Hi Carlos,

Don't see where you talk about the 'black screen' in that topic. Can you send a specific link? Thanks so much.

I'm really sorry, I posted the same link twice.  Facepalm

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t14295-ts3-black-screen-nothing-working-solved

That's the correct link now. Thanks for reminding me, otherwise I wouldn't have checked this topic again, probably ! (until you have replied) Laughing 

//EDIT

What I didn't directly mention is that you actually don't have to apply the Ultimate fix. If you bought all your games, then you can simply insert the disc then, before playing. But I suggested applying it because it's more comfortable.

In that sense, Ella is right (too). Smile 

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Mar 2014, 20:41

Thank you, Carlos--did all the things suggested in the link you sent about "black screen nothing working" plus found a corrupted file when I checked using Delphy's Dashboard, which I deleted. Now still taking longer than usual to load but it is working! I appreciate everyone's help so much--we all know how "useful" the tech forum is on EA's site--haha (I posted my problem there as well and so far not even a single answer). Thanks for all you (and Ella) do for us!

Moderator edit: you are welcome ! Very Happy  If you have any other issues, feel free to open a new topic. This one is closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top