Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travelling to the Future takes forever. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Travelling to the Future takes forever. [SOLVED] Empty Travelling to the Future takes forever. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 10 Mar 2014, 17:06

I was trying to get one of my Sims to travel to the future. On this save file, I had already done it once before, and I thought since the last time had gone pretty smoothly I thought I could try it again because I found it pretty fun. But when I set down the time portal, had my Sim activate it and clicked "yes" to let her go into the future, but a few minutes in the loading screen it just stuck on the screen, the bar was already partially through but it had stopped moving and the game tips had stopped flashing. It's still responding, and the loading wheel thing is still turning, but the screen (game tips & loading bar) itself is not changing. It's been like this for 2 hours or so now. Could I please have some help?

Back to top Go down

Travelling to the Future takes forever. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Travelling to the Future takes forever. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 10 Mar 2014, 17:36

Uninstall it completely Remove save games Manually and then install again Smile Hope this helps

Back to top Go down

Travelling to the Future takes forever. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Travelling to the Future takes forever. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 10 Mar 2014, 17:46

Solved, actually! Just removed a few faulty mods. Thanks for the advice though!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top