Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! while playing sims 3 my computer shuts down with a weird screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help! while playing sims 3 my computer shuts down with a weird screen Empty Help! while playing sims 3 my computer shuts down with a weird screen

Post by Guest Wed 19 Mar 2014, 14:26

Hello Admin! 
This is a serious problem not a joke. PLease try to understand..
When i start to play sims 3 after some few minutes my computer shuts down with a weird black screen with lines then it Restarts the computer.  What do i do? i have never played sims 3 for a long time when ever i play sims my computer shuts down after few minutes, iam very sad help me. 
I have no other expansion packs only the base game (The Sims 3). I have done many things to solve the problem like re-installing the game and even installed the latest patch 1.67.2 but still when ever i click some house to enter the gameplay computer shuts down without freezing only with a weird black screen with some lines after that  it restarts the computer. this is my biggest dream right now to play sims 3 for a long time... Sad Sad  for many years iam trying to find some solution but could not any solution for this problem maybe you can help me admin please... 
 My System Information

• My PC has Pentium 4 
  • Graphic card is Intel (R) 82915g/gv/910gl express chipset family of 128MB with Pixel Shader 2.0
  • Cpu is dell
  • Processor: Intel (R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
  • Memory: 1014MB

• Windows: Microsoft Windows XP Professional(5.1, build 2600) i think service pack 3 

ADMIN PLEASE HELP ME SOME HOW PLEASE   Help

Back to top Go down

Help! while playing sims 3 my computer shuts down with a weird screen Empty Re: Help! while playing sims 3 my computer shuts down with a weird screen

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 20 Mar 2014, 17:31

Beren wrote:Hello Admin! 
This is a serious problem not a joke. PLease try to understand..
When i start to play sims 3 after some few minutes my computer shuts down with a weird black screen with lines then it Restarts the computer.  What do i do? i have never played sims 3 for a long time when ever i play sims my computer shuts down after few minutes, iam very sad help me. 
I have no other expansion packs only the base game (The Sims 3). I have done many things to solve the problem like re-installing the game and even installed the latest patch 1.67.2 but still when ever i click some house to enter the gameplay computer shuts down without freezing only with a weird black screen with some lines after that  it restarts the computer. this is my biggest dream right now to play sims 3 for a long time... Sad Sad  for many years iam trying to find some solution but could not any solution for this problem maybe you can help me admin please... 
 My System Information

• My PC has Pentium 4 
  • Graphic card is Intel (R) 82915g/gv/910gl express chipset family of 128MB with Pixel Shader 2.0
  • Cpu is dell
  • Processor: Intel (R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
  • Memory: 1014MB
  • Windows: Microsoft Windows XP Professional(5.1, build 2600) i think service pack 3 

ADMIN PLEASE HELP ME SOME HOW PLEASE   Help

Hello,

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Go to that website and let your computer get "checked". Choose "The Sims 3" in the search mask and click on "can you run it" then. After a while you should see the results.

If your computer is not strong enough for that game then there's not much you can do. In particular, your RAM memory just fulfills the bare minimum necessary to run the game, and usually this means, you'll get trouble, sooner or later.

Look on Piratebay for a tool called "GameBooster", and install it. It can help you free up resources for your game. Also, inside the game, tune down some of the graphics settings, like resolution, edge smoothing and lot detail (or lower ALL of them, as you wish, but these 3 I mentioned are especially important).

Good luck, for now.

P.S. Make sure to update your graphics drivers too, if you haven't done that yet.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top