Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem after update Sims 3 (without generations / town life stuff)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem after update Sims 3 (without generations / town life stuff) Empty Problem after update Sims 3 (without generations / town life stuff)

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 16:48

I have installed all expansions up till Outdoor.
Because there was a new update, I updated.
After that it started fine, but when I got to the start screen it said I needed the disk of Sims 3 Outdoor.
Unfortunately I don't have it... (not mounted and I have no clue how to do it)

Will my problems be solved if I install Generations / Town Life Stuff?
Or do I have to download Outdoor again and mount a CD?

Thanx for the help!

Back to top Go down

Problem after update Sims 3 (without generations / town life stuff) Empty Re: Problem after update Sims 3 (without generations / town life stuff)

Post by Admin Tue 02 Aug 2011, 17:41

Hello,

Well... did you read the (big, red) text on the frontpage?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem after update Sims 3 (without generations / town life stuff) Empty Re: Problem after update Sims 3 (without generations / town life stuff)

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 17:50

I have! Very Happy And it had helped me loads when I installed it for the first time.

I actually just need to know if my problem will be fixed if I apply generations (and the fix) or that I made a mistake updating and have to reinstall the whole game including expansions, because in that case I'll do that before installing generations

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 02 Aug 2011, 17:52

Herosee wrote:I have! Very Happy And it had helped me loads when I installed it for the first time.

I actually just need to know if my problem will be fixed if I apply generations (and the fix) or that I made a mistake updating and have to reinstall the whole game including expansions, because in that case I'll do that before installing generations
Hello,

Let me quote that;

A wise Admin once wrote:If you do it this way, you'll automatically have the latest version of the launcher and everything should work fine. The steps aren't hard to understand, just READ CAREFULLY!

And then...

A wise Admin once wrote:* = One or both of these expansions MUST be installed, in order to make everything work!

Hmmm... hope this helps?

//EDIT

So yes, you need either Generations and / or Town Life Stuff for it all to work. Smile
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 17:56

all right thanx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 02 Aug 2011, 17:57

Herosee wrote:all right thanx.
Hello,

You're welcome. I'll keep this topic open for you; please let us know the result here, when finished.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 20:00

im halfway through now. But im stuck with the launcher.

installed both Generations and TLS, applied crack from the fix.
Opened launcher which says is up to date, but TLS is not showing.
And the version is 9.0.73.012001 (i've seen a topic about this, ill look into it later)
But it doesn't say that TLS is installed. Should I ignore this and proceed anyway, apply the # CRACK ? or is this a problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 03 Aug 2011, 09:21

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top