Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROBLEM BY RUNNING THE SIMS 3 PETS,GENERATIONS, TOWN LIFE STUFF. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PROBLEM BY RUNNING THE SIMS 3 PETS,GENERATIONS, TOWN LIFE STUFF. [SOLVED] Empty PROBLEM BY RUNNING THE SIMS 3 PETS,GENERATIONS, TOWN LIFE STUFF. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jan 2012, 17:23

Hi guys, im new by the way.

I installed The sims 3 pets, Town Life Stuff, generations and by the running
it pops up "Verification of disc the sims 3 pets failed" please entry the disc and stuff like that, i think i did everyting allright.
I used his stuff : https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

I copied the cracks like in the video, and the crack from rar called "The sims pets" Copied to the EA/The Sims 3/game/bin and i overwritten it, thats allright isnt it?

By the way; in the rar file there is crack called The sims 3 pets, generations & town life stuff when I copy that to the ea/the sims 3/game/bin and overwrite that it works, but then the version of the luncher is 10, and it says by the running say something like that "it looks like, you have the notofficaly modificated game, that not passes to your game version. Please uninstall this modification or get the update version.." Whats wrong? PROBLEM BY RUNNING THE SIMS 3 PETS,GENERATIONS, TOWN LIFE STUFF. [SOLVED] 2830496658 Sad

Back to top Go down

PROBLEM BY RUNNING THE SIMS 3 PETS,GENERATIONS, TOWN LIFE STUFF. [SOLVED] Empty Re: PROBLEM BY RUNNING THE SIMS 3 PETS,GENERATIONS, TOWN LIFE STUFF. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 20 Jan 2012, 19:27

Hello,

First of all, welcome to our Forum!
Please re-download the latest version of the Ultimate Fix here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

And then re-apply it following the instructions in the video.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

PROBLEM BY RUNNING THE SIMS 3 PETS,GENERATIONS, TOWN LIFE STUFF. [SOLVED] Empty Re: PROBLEM BY RUNNING THE SIMS 3 PETS,GENERATIONS, TOWN LIFE STUFF. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jan 2012, 10:26

Ok, i did that but what about when it says by updating that a invaild file was found? by 98%

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 21 Jan 2012, 10:28

Hello,
Use the manual patch in stead. It never fails.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jan 2012, 10:30

Ok, i'll try that now:D

//EDIT

Its working! thanks a lot!

Thanks for the help. PROBLEM BY RUNNING THE SIMS 3 PETS,GENERATIONS, TOWN LIFE STUFF. [SOLVED] 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 21 Jan 2012, 12:29

Hello,

Great! Have fun playing and please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any more problems in the future!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top