Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Season no disk found. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Season no disk found. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Season no disk found. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 31 Mar 2014, 15:14

When installing(after type-in the serial code), it asks to insert disk 1 that contains the file GameData\content_version.txt
what should i do? help me please, Thanks you

Sims 3 Season no disk found. [SOLVED] VvbugeS

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Season no disk found. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Season no disk found. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 01 Apr 2014, 21:37

sand94 wrote:When installing(after type-in the serial code), it asks to insert disk 1 that contains the file GameData\content_version.txt
what should i do? help me please, Thanks you

Sims 3 Season no disk found. [SOLVED] Browse

//MOVED

Hello,

Usually this is related to improper extracting of the installation files. I hope you still have the ORIGINAL .RAR download of Seasons ? If you do, then make an empty folder somewhere. Next, open the .RAR of Seasons with WinRAR (and only with WinRAR) and extract ALL contents of that .RAR into the empty folder you just created. Exit the .RAR file and go to the folder. From there, re-start the installation with the autorun.exe.

See if that works. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Season no disk found. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Season no disk found. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 04 Apr 2014, 05:30

It works! thank you so much  Very Happy

Mod edit: you are very welcome ! Very Happy  If you need help with anything else, feel free to open a new topic - at any time. This topic is closed now. Have fun with the game ! The Sims Plumbob 1 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top