Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Base game "No disk" error (Mac)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Base game "No disk" error (Mac) Empty Sims 3 Base game "No disk" error (Mac)

Post by Guest Sat 05 Apr 2014, 21:35

Hello,  :newfag: and I am really grateful for Games4theworld cracks, but I do have one problem with the Sims 3..I'm running on a Mac, and I downloaded the Sims 3 following that one "How to download Sims 3 correctly" post. However, the expansion packs are all for Windows, and I keep trying to run them with Wine, but the installers all tell me I don't have the Sims 3 installed when I do. I can open the launcher but it keeps prompting me to insert the Sims 3 disk...this is probably just me not reading the directions right, but could someone please help me?

Mod edit: Topic moved to "Mac support".

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Base game "No disk" error (Mac) Empty Re: Sims 3 Base game "No disk" error (Mac)

Post by Phoebe Sun 06 Apr 2014, 14:45

Hello,

All the Sims 3 games from this sire work in Windows and Mac but you need to create .dmg files to install to Mac.

You should read the right guide "How to Install Sims 3 Mac": https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11808-brand-new-how-to-install-the-sims-3-on-mac-os-guide-read-it-here-now-new

Pease read the guide carefully and apply all the steps. 

If you have any kind of problems, feel free to reach me. Good luck!  The Sims 3 plumbob
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top