Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 3 fix regarding Generations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 3  fix regarding Generations Empty SIMS 3 fix regarding Generations

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 02:26

Hello all

Just discovered your fix.

I have one question (may be not already asked, I hope) : I have all Sims games / addons and ad kits till Generations. I was waiting to install Town Life stuff with a safe tool.

Now, if I undersatnd weel, the fix works only if the Sims Generation is loaded from GTW, otherwise it will not fix anything.

First of all : since I installed the update pack for Outdoor living stuff, I have a message saying that my game is not a good version. I can play but sometimes, it freezes.

Now my questions are :

1 - Do i have to uninstall Outdoor living stuff before installing your fix or can I leave like because your tool will fix my problem ?

2 - I already installed : Generations. Do I have to uninstall the version and download yours (without crashing the all games). If so, when i ll have to put your fix (after loading ''your'' Generation ?

Sorry to be such pain but i uninstall and reinstall so many time this bl.... game that i lost all my fingers !!!

Hope my english is clear enough for you

Expect to have a reply cause I would like to dld this new Town Life stuuf without bad surprise

Kisses from France

Nadia

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3  fix regarding Generations Empty Re: SIMS 3 fix regarding Generations

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 03 Aug 2011, 09:44

Hello,
Since the release of Town Life Stuff, Generations is no longer required to use the ultimate fix. Once you have downloaded and installed Town Life Stuff, apply the ultimate fix and you should be good to go. No need to uninstall your Outdoor Living Stuff. I would recommend getting Town Life Stuff from Games4theworld.
I think you need to redownload the fix though, it has been updated very recently and you'll need the latest version for it to work.

I hope its going to work out for you, please let us know if it does and don't hesitate to post if you run into any other problems.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)