Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most terrible-est thing ever in Sims 3 gameplay.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The most terrible-est thing ever in Sims 3 gameplay. Empty The most terrible-est thing ever in Sims 3 gameplay.

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 08:17

So I've got a band-family living in a custom world, Riverblossom Hills on The Sims 3.. The two kids are teens.. Today they were in school and I had one selected.. I get a message "Tina wonders why it got dark".. Then she gets an action in queue; "React to Meteor".. Two sims outside got singed, and I see the ground is scarred and there's a meteor rock in the grass out in front of the school.. Sweet.. i Que her to collect it after whatever he reaction is.. the clock said 11 something a.m.. So at 2pm all the kids are coming out, dying.. Both of mine died, a bunch of others just kept getting released from school, dead.. The Grim Reaper stayed there collecting souls until 3:30 am..
Yeah, I reloaded my save.. That was too much..
Oh, and the prom was supposed to start at 6pm lol..

Back to top Go down

The most terrible-est thing ever in Sims 3 gameplay. Empty Re: The most terrible-est thing ever in Sims 3 gameplay.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 03 Aug 2011, 09:04

I had no idea disasters like that could happen! I can imagine that was too much, I would've reloaded my save as well.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The most terrible-est thing ever in Sims 3 gameplay. Empty Re: The most terrible-est thing ever in Sims 3 gameplay.

Post by Guest Sun 04 Sep 2011, 12:06

HaHaHa!
Finally, you can kill Childs Twisted Evil

And, if a meteor hits a baby, the baby dies, too Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:41

LOLOL! Hilarious!.. I'm currently creating and provoking a "Martial arts Grand Master, Vampire" blood feud... "Old-world" Vamps VS. the "New Gen." Vamps.. Should be quite entertaining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top