Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expansion pack will not show up in drop box when selecting to start new game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expansion pack will not show up in drop box when selecting to start new game? Empty Expansion pack will not show up in drop box when selecting to start new game?

Post by Guest Wed 16 Apr 2014, 10:24

Hi, i recently downloaded sims 3 island paradise on my MAC and followed the mac guide provided and it went fine and works fine so i downloaded sims 3 seasons and the exact same went fine but when i started up the game and selected start new game it would not show up in the drop box so i couldn't play it, so i gave up and tried to download sims 3 university life same same went smoothly but this one did the same thing would not show up in the drop box?! so i couldn't play it but everything is fine i don't understand it even shows up in the game launcher down on the bottom it shows i have it? i have looked this problem up online i could not find an answer? please help?!

Back to top Go down

Expansion pack will not show up in drop box when selecting to start new game? Empty Re: Expansion pack will not show up in drop box when selecting to start new game?

Post by Dieneryn Wed 16 Apr 2014, 12:15

Hello,

Please provide me with a screenshot of your launcher Smile
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Expansion pack will not show up in drop box when selecting to start new game? Empty Re: Expansion pack will not show up in drop box when selecting to start new game?

Post by Guest Wed 23 Apr 2014, 00:10

claudia96rose wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/82/57/51/343qfl12.jpg

thanks for the reply Smile
You should do a clean uninstall and install each expansions in order.
That should fix your problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Sun 04 May 2014, 04:22

Hello,

What exact do you mean when you say it doesn't show in the drop down? For Seasons and University, they do not appear in the drop down menu at Town Selection. They are part of the game itself and does not come with a map.

Seasons is integrated into the game. You can access University Town in the game when you send your sims to study.

I hope that helps!
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top