Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get the dlc's Game packs and Expansion pack to show while opining origin ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to get the dlc's Game packs and Expansion pack to show while opining origin ?  Empty How to get the dlc's Game packs and Expansion pack to show while opining origin ?

Post by Guest Mon 06 Apr 2015, 09:37

so when i opened the sims 4 and use the Gallery it says im offline and i need to reconnect and no matter what it will not load

so i tried opining Origin and when i played sims 4 while Origin was opened the game pack and the expansion pack 'get to work' was not working!

this is so annoying its like either i can use the gallery and loss the DLC's or play the DLC's but loss the Gallery -_- how do i keep both in my pirated sims 4 game?

i disabled anti-virus thing firewall and i installed sims 4 demo on Origin but still it wont work! if i close Origin then the DLC will work again but i will not be able to use the Gallery

please reply and thank you for reading

Back to top Go down

How to get the dlc's Game packs and Expansion pack to show while opining origin ?  Empty Re: How to get the dlc's Game packs and Expansion pack to show while opining origin ?

Post by Guest Mon 06 Apr 2015, 16:44

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4
this is how to connect to the gallery but you cant use the expansion and game packs when origin is running with a cracked game
if you want you to do that you will have to buy the game with the game packs and expansion and you can access the gallery with those fully working and not deactivated

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

How to get the dlc's Game packs and Expansion pack to show while opining origin ?  Empty Re: How to get the dlc's Game packs and Expansion pack to show while opining origin ?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top