Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT NEED'S CACHE FILE O.O

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IT NEED'S CACHE FILE O.O Empty IT NEED'S CACHE FILE O.O

Post by Guest Wed 23 Apr 2014, 16:07

I have the same problem but to me it asks for : "Caches/SunsetValley.objectCache"
Also I mounted correctly the files to both CD's but I dunno why the look just the same(the same files) Help
Sorry for invading the forum so much,but I'm really trying to install this game and nothing happens
These are all the sims files I downloaded from the site (Ignore Late Night downloaded twice ) rabbit 
IT NEED'S CACHE FILE O.O <a href=IT NEED'S CACHE FILE O.O 110" />\
IT NEED'S CACHE FILE O.O <a href=IT NEED'S CACHE FILE O.O 310" />
this is all the content inside my first disc...when I press the Sims3Setup.exe everything works perfectly (I insert the code) but just when it starts installing this pops out

IT NEED'S CACHE FILE O.O <a href=IT NEED'S CACHE FILE O.O 410" />
I looked around but there was no Cache where to find all that and if I switch the CD(to disc 2) I gets the same thing...If anyone could tell me what I did wrong it would really mean a lot!!!
btw this forum is so cool it can host/upload pic files and more stuff*excited* Very Happy 

Last edited by Arisbey on Wed 23 Apr 2014, 16:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Images of my files to specify the problem)

Back to top Go down

IT NEED'S CACHE FILE O.O Empty Re: IT NEED'S CACHE FILE O.O

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Apr 2014, 20:36

Hello,

I have split your post. Please, next time, pay more attention to where you should post problems. So for questions about The Sims 3, either in "The Sims (3) in-game problems" or "The Sims 3 downloads support (PC)".

As for your issue, did you check out this video here already ?

Also, in general, check out this topic here too:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck for now ! Smile  

//EDIT

Please, before installing, CLOSE all your torrent programs.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 May 2014, 15:42

Thanks friend I fixed it now Very Happy But I have another problem,since I have another laptop (windows 8 )I can't download from the site (games4the worlg.org) Is the site closed or is my browser?
The reason I want to download it again is cause I installed a cracked version from a CD and when I try to update it or install custom content It pops up an "Error" problem sayng that the Game can't start or that the game is not installed.What do I do?WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 29 May 2014, 22:05

Arisbey wrote:Thanks friend I fixed it now Very Happy But I have another problem,since I have another laptop (windows 8 )I can't download from the site (games4the worlg.org) Is the site closed or is my browser?
The reason I want to download it again is cause I installed a cracked version from a CD and when I try to update it or install custom content It pops up an "Error" problem sayng that the Game can't start or that the game is not installed.What do I do?WhatDidUJustCallMe?

I just tried this site here again, and it seems to work fine for me:

http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Sometimes if this site has problems, you need to try again at a later point. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Jul 2014, 21:33

I'm having the same problem, do you mind telling me how you fixed it please?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 27 Jul 2014, 23:30

logullo wrote:I'm having the same problem, do you mind telling me how you fixed it please?

If you get that issue with "enter disc 1 that contains..." during the installation, then please re-extract ALL the contents of the .RAR file (with the program WinRAR), into an empty folder. Re-start the installation from within that folder then.

Other than that, please open a NEW thread for your issue(s), so that i can help you more efficiently. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top