Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing the language of the Sims 3 on MAC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Changing the language of the Sims 3 on MAC Empty Changing the language of the Sims 3 on MAC

Post by Guest Sun 25 May 2014, 14:29

Hi everyone! I m currently playing Sims 3 on my Mac in a english version. 

I am from Hong Kong and I can read both Chinese and English but it will be more difficult to read the words in English version and take longer times to understand the meaning.

I've been playing sims 3 in Traditional Chinese version in the past (as I play it on a PC), however, when I re-downloaded and installed sims 3 base game and expansions on my macbook air, I found that I cannot convert the language from English into Chinese version. 

I tried the method that told me to rewrite the "system.reg" and "update_always.reg" into the desired languages but I can only rewrite it in the "update_always.reg", not the "system.reg" as it did not have any "locale" there.

Then I tried to rewrite the .plist file, but there was also no "locale" there and cannot change the language code.

Can anyone try to help me by telling me the method of changing language? Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  I really need HELP! Help  Help Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Changing the language of the Sims 3 on MAC Empty Re: Changing the language of the Sims 3 on MAC

Post by Phoebe Thu 29 May 2014, 14:33

Hello,

There are no other ways that I know to change the game language, there is only thing to do, which is reinstalling again..
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Changing the language of the Sims 3 on MAC Empty Re: Changing the language of the Sims 3 on MAC

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jun 2014, 00:50

How I can reinstall the Sims on spanish?

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Wed 11 Jun 2014, 19:33

Hello,

After uninstalling the game completely, all you need to do is reinstall the game and choose the language Spanish when the launcher starts.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top