Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No disc found after manual 1.42 patch update? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No disc found after manual 1.42 patch update? [SOLVED] Empty No disc found after manual 1.42 patch update? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Nov 2012, 01:43

Hi, I have all of your sims 3 games installed along with the stuff with the exception of the base game. I have the retail version of it. I have been using your games and cracks and everything has been working smoothly up until today. I have had some issues with my game such as it crashing on me when I am in the middle of create-a-sim. Also it's kind of hard to explain but it's like moving white puffs that are sort of mimics rain, it happens every time go from map view back to my game so I figured that maybe it was because I hadn't updated yet and maybe I needed to update my graphics card (which I did do). So course I knew not to update to 1.38 yet because I do consult the forum before I do anything with my games but I was surfing through the forum and found this POST and downloaded and used the manual patch. I don't know maybe I must have read it wrong or something but now everytime I go to play the sims 3 it gives me the no disc found for supernatural error message. What should I do now? Do I have to uninstall and then reinstall everything? I saw a lot of people saying that it worked for them in response to the post so I'm clueless as to what I did wrong.

Back to top Go down

No disc found after manual 1.42 patch update? [SOLVED] Empty Re: No disc found after manual 1.42 patch update? [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 03 Nov 2012, 11:17

//MOVED
Hello,

Please do step 3 and 4 to fix that problem: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

No disc found after manual 1.42 patch update? [SOLVED] Empty Re: No disc found after manual 1.42 patch update? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Nov 2012, 15:40

Ok, thanks it worked but now everytime I get to the screen where it loads up my game it takes a long time and then eventually crashes.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 03 Nov 2012, 15:50

Hello,

Have a look here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Nov 2012, 16:00

Okay thanks a lot for that Lady ElDi. It just made me realize something...The last update was 1.42 and I have several NRaas mods that are only update up to version 1.38 so I removed them and started up the game and it works fine now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 03 Nov 2012, 23:10

Hello,

Glad to hear that did the trick!

Enjoy the game now and please let us know if you need any more assistance! No disc found after manual 1.42 patch update? [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top