Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims idle before performing actions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims idle before performing actions Empty sims idle before performing actions

Post by Guest Fri 01 Sep 2017, 22:10

any kind of action from skill to social. my sim just stands idle frozen for a couple of seconds sometimes even longer before performing the action i oredered him to.
other background occurances does not freez other sims socialize with each other as usual.
really annoying when i speed up the game since the idle duration does not change when i speed up. so my sim can just stand there for like half an hour before performing.
with multiple target actions (gardening for example) my sim would idle between sub actions so if i speed up when im gardening it could make the "tend garden" action take a couple of hours.
tried some mods that optimize the game with no luck so far.

Back to top Go down

sims idle before performing actions Empty Re: sims idle before performing actions

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 07:38

Yooo!! 
Hey again,

Unfortunately, this has been going around for quite some time, even in legit game. The only option you can do is to actually take out your mods/CCs folder instead, and see if they're idle. If not, try resetting your current sim and see if it's fixed.

If you've turned on free will in the setting, try turning it off and see if the sims are doing the actions as told. Also, try not to speed the game up when these 'idle' bug is going on. Chances are, as you said, it will take up a lot of time.

Back to top Go down

sims idle before performing actions Empty Re: sims idle before performing actions

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 10:19

that sucks dude. i like the wicked whims mod that's the only mod i use. whenever i have a performance issue the first thing i do is try playing without it. problem still presist.
hope ea will release an update that fix this in the near future

thanx for the quick reply!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 15:02

Aceeee wrote:that sucks dude. i like the wicked whims mod that's the only mod i use. whenever i have a performance issue the first thing i do is try playing without it. problem still presist.
hope ea will release an update that fix this in the near future

thanx for the quick reply!
I see. You can try to re-install the game, when you have time, lol, to see if anything changes afterwards. Or if you have like alot of sims or full inventory, try to reduce the items. I'll keep this topic open in case you've found out the cause or solution.~ 

Cheers~~ Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Nov 2017, 09:30

popping
any has a solution yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Nov 2017, 22:58

I've never tried it, but there's a mod called stimulation lag fix by duderocks on mod the sims. It's meant to eliminate that standby mode of sims. You can try it but idk if it works lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top